• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

2021 Year in Review

The Truth

Not much to crow about this year. Like some persons put ALL of Covid on previous administration's back. Wonder if they feel this latest go around with it belongs to current admin?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Not much to crow about this year. Like some persons put ALL of Covid on previous administration's back. Wonder if they feel this latest go around with it belongs to current admin?
Good luck with that :unsure: . . . maybe next year :rolleyes:.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I read a headline that said about 50% said 2021 was their worst year ever.
Wow, I guess I'm lucky then

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Quotation: "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Variations: None known.
Sources consulted:
Papers of Thomas Jefferson Digital Edition
  1. Thomas Jefferson: Papers and Thomas Jefferson: Biographies collections in Hathi Trust Digital Library
  2. Thomas Jefferson Retirement Papers
Earliest known appearance in print: 1989
Other attributions: None known.
Status: This quotation has not been found in any of the writings of Thomas Jefferson.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Quotation: "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Variations: None known.
Sources consulted:
Papers of Thomas Jefferson Digital Edition
  1. Thomas Jefferson: Papers and Thomas Jefferson: Biographies collections in Hathi Trust Digital Library
  2. Thomas Jefferson Retirement Papers
Earliest known appearance in print: 1989
Other attributions: None known.
Status: This quotation has not been found in any of the writings of Thomas Jefferson.

So I took you off ignore to start off on your return, I liked all the well wishers and was kind as I could be to you and you return the favor by being an A SS wipe? GFY. You guys take being nice as a weakness so F off ya wanna be. Plunk

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
So I took you off ignore to start off on your return, I liked all the well wishers and was kind as I could be to you and you return the favor by being an A SS wipe? GFY. You guys take being nice as a weakness so F off ya wanna be. Plunk
Dude... how is Mace being an a ss wipe? He merely pointed out, and quite well actually, that your TJ quote is bogus. Why the venom?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Be careful here . . .

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Yes . . .
I've been nice and stayed I was glad to hear he was better. Nothing from him. After that, you hit me you get hit back. I've seen many sites with that quote or I wouldn't have used it.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
No venom, just a lousy time to be a jerk.
why because he's sick? I've been nice and instead he's been just the opposite.
I'd work on that bedside manor of yours... But, I do appreciate you were concerned for Mace, it shows character; more than I can say for the little ***** troll.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I'd work on that bedside manor of yours... But, I do appreciate you were concerned for Mace, it shows character; more than I can say for the little ***** troll.
Getting told I had a few years to live would shake me to the core and I'd reconsider everything. I'd certainly express gratitude for others' kind words.

California

TNTeenager
... I've seen many sites with that quote ...
There's your problem right there!

All you are reading is bad sites that just make stuff up, or like you, quote somebody's propaganda without questioning it. That's a part of how things have gotten so screwed up!

Yes I would research a quote from a famous person before posting it for the world to see. The information is out there, you just have to go verify it. In that particular case there are warnings to be found, that question its authenticity.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
There's your problem right there!

All you are reading is bad sites that just make stuff up, or like you, quote somebody's propaganda without questioning it. That's a part of how things have gotten so screwed up!

Yes I would research a quote from a famous person before posting it for the world to see. The information is out there, you just have to go verify it. In that particular case there are warnings to be found, that question its authenticity.
Yes, I see now it was tweaked from its original quote. It still doesn't change the fact that TJ was a staunch pro 2A advocate.

I've done it before and I will admit when I am wrong unlike others here. Will you now admit Biden and Harris did undermine the vaccines in 2020?