• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

2021 Year in Review

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Live and let live conservative. Sounds like you're like me, a Libertarian
I probably align more there... but I will never vote republican again. I really wish we had a strong third party to fill the middle ground. And... give me more choice than Biden vs Trump... God help us...

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I probably align more there... but I will never vote republican again. I really wish we had a strong third party to fill the middle ground. And... give me more choice than Biden vs Trump... God help us...
They both have sold out to special interests. If you voted dem then you're just supporting their crooked deals as well.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Bush was bad Obama and Biden are far worse. at least for "our" thinking.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
You ever stop to think If the Repuglicans didn't make it their sole purpose it life to oppose Obama and Biden, regardless of what it was they were opposing, just how much better off you all would be?
WTH did you .. and your LOON CREW do when Trump was in office and to the Present? Multiple daily vile comments .. that served no purpose .. other than to prove your insanity?

None of you can name a single positive accomplishment of Biden?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Well .. he's a Dumbass .. and a Creepy Stalker.
I realize LCR that the innocent picture of you was blown way, way out of proportion . . . and I am glad that it has not been brought up anymore (I hope). I for one am proud of you and your service to our country.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I realize LCR that the innocent picture of you was blown way, way out of proportion . . . and I am glad that it has not been brought up anymore (I hope). I for one am proud of you and your service to our country.
The Creepy Stalker also found our address .. and posted it as well. He's a sick, pretentious, a s s h o l e.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
The Creepy Stalker also found our address .. and posted it as well. He's a sick, pretentious, a s s h o l e.
WOW... I was right about you; you are a lowlife liar. I was proud to show the world your picture because of the way you tried to bully and belittle any who disagreed with you. I had the balls to expose you as the liar you are.