• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

2021 Year in Review

California

TNTeenager

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Don't you mean "not correct"?

If you don't want your own picture posted, don't post it in public.
GFYS .. FAT CREEPY STALKER #2.

You're nearly as pathetic and pretentious .. as Creepy Stalker #1 not to mention being a Huge P U S S Y .. just like Stephanie.

If you believe that pulling crap like Stephanie did .. to try to insult another member, solely because you disagree with them politically, is appropriate conduct .. you too have zero integrity.

BTW .. GFYS Tubby .. and take your little pathetic pity party elsewhere.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
WOW... I was right about you; you are a lowlife liar. I was proud to show the world your picture because of the way you tried to bully and belittle any who disagreed with you. I had the balls to expose you as the liar you are.
Impossible .. since you have no balls .. you pretentious, creepy stalker .. P U S S Y.

"tried to bully and belittle any who disagreed with you."

You just perfectly described .. YOU, Mace, GAYtor, and DipS H I T.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
WOW... I was right about you; you are a lowlife liar. I was proud to show the world your picture because of the way you tried to bully and belittle any who disagreed with you. I had the balls to expose you as the liar you are.

Impossible .. since you have no balls .. you pretentious, creepy stalker .. P U S S Y.

"tried to bully and belittle any who disagreed with you."

You just perfectly described .. YOU, Mace, GAYtor, and DipS H I T.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Mace, true BUT! that does not make it right.
If you want privacy in anything, you first have to take steps to ensure you do have that privacy. If you are not intelligent enough to take those steps, simply do not post your pics where anybody/everybody can see and copy or link to them.

If the case had been reversed, guess who would have been more than happy to post Steppe's picture. Steppe might not have liked it but he would't have blamed anybody except himself.

Last edited:

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
If you want privacy in anything, you first have to take steps to ensure you do have that privacy. If you are not intelligent enough to take those steps, simply do not post your pics where anybody/everybody can see and copy or link to them.

If the case had been reversed, guess who would have been more than happy to post Steppe's picture. Steppe might not have liked it but he would't have blamed anybody except himself.
AND....Don't forget who the moron was that used his REAL NAME on an internet forum!!! Good Lord... let's make a special award for the stupidest person in the room...

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
There are groups that I belong to both business and pleasure where real names are regularly used. I should expect some sense of privacy and not have someone looking to out me just because we disagree.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
There are groups that I belong to both business and pleasure where real names are regularly used. I should expect some sense of privacy and not have someone looking to out me just because we disagree.
"some sense of privacy" does not mean "privacy" by any sense of the definition...it just means you think you have privacy...and are in reality deluding yourself...

Quite frankly, posting your own name and pic means you have "outted" yourself...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
AND....Don't forget who the moron was that used his REAL NAME on an internet forum!!! Good Lord... let's make a special award for the stupidest person in the room...
I didn't post my address. That was done by you .. Creepy Stalker!

And for what? Because I don't agree with your politics? Because I called you out for stealing a profile picture from another forum?

Why do you think you were PERMANENTLY BANNED from Friendly Politics on TBN?

You .. need to get some mental help.