Abortion.....What's the plan?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
If they're laying in an ICU bed or are dead.....good chance they haven't been vaccinated.
‘Good point JB. A elderly neighbor who lives by themself got up this morning to go to the bathroom at 3:30am. They regained consciousness at about 6:30am and remembered going into the bathroom but nothing else. When they regained consciousness there was blood on the floor and their head hurt. They crawled to the phone and called a daughter who lives close. The daughter responded and called a ambulance.

The daughter said they put 3 or 4 sutures in her scalp and did a MRI. The daughter said her mother had been in the Emergency room all day with the Doctors doing diagnostic work ups. No rooms available because they are full of anti-vax COVID Patients. I say roll the anti-Vaxxers out beside the garbage receptacle. The anti Vaxxers have got our medical care facilities in one he ll of a mess.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
1. So in order for someone to fly or eat a restaurant they're supposed to have a blood test? DUH!

2. You're now gonna have a cdc file on all persons? What about illegals? They get a pass? DUH!

3. Do you realize that minorities are more likely to be unvaccinated? Isn't that racist?
1. No card no entry. No eating

2. Illegals are illegal that does not make them exempt from America’s. Law, rules or regulations.

3. The only value stupidity has is zero. Being stupid does not exempt from laws, rules or regulations.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Just like smokers are idiots and I have no sympathy for them, they still have rights.
Yours's, mine and anyone else's rights stop where someone else's rights begins.

To put it in layman's language for you we have no right to infect or contaminate someone with a contagious death causing disease by our actions or inactions.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Yours's, mine and anyone else's rights stop where someone else's rights begins.

To put it in layman's language for you we have no right to infect or contaminate someone with a contagious death causing disease by our actions or inactions.
But you're vaccinated!

in laymans term....... you are such an idiot

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
But you're vaccinated!

in laymans term....... you are such an idiot
I wasn’t talking about myself. I was addressing those like you who think they have rights and no one else does. I was also vaccinated for polio, measles, small pox, etc and a host of other vaccinations. I also received a vaccination prior to being shipped overseas for the African Red Plague whatever the h e l l that is. All I know is my shoulder hurt like the ****ens for two days.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
I wasn’t talking about myself. I was addressing those like you who think they have rights and no one does. I was also vaccinated for polio, measles, small pox, etc and a host of other vaccinations. I also received a vaccination prior to being shipped overseas for the African Red Plague whatever the h e l l that is.
delete. Please put me on ignore

Last edited:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

‘Speaking of enlightenment. Have you notice one thing that Schrute included with each post is;

"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson

Buckeye Firearms spent considerable time finding quotes by our founding fathers. They listed all of Thomas Jefferson’s quote but not the one that Schrute says he made.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
‘Speaking of enlightenment. Have you notice one thing that Schrute included with each post is;

Buckeye Firearms spent considerable time finding quotes by our founding fathers. They listed all of Thomas Jefferson’s quote but not the one that Schrute says he made.

I will look into it, I always thought that since I "stole" from another member on another site it was correct

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
I will look into it, I always thought that since I "stole" from another member on another site it was correct
You guys don't know me but I would not intentionally use a quote that wasn't true. Why would I? There's plenty of good quotes and the one I use can easily be checked.

California

TNTeenager
That illustrates how checking the reputation for credibility of a source, is always worthwhile before quoting something found there.

The most critical examples at the moment are Youtube posters who challenge conventional medicine re Covid shots and masks. Without any credible support for their position at all, just stuff they made up and 'Well it might be true'.

A while back it was most anything Trump said. Looking into the issue he was usually repeating Steven Miller, Bannon, World Net Daily etc or some felon, where a little digging revealed there was no basis in fact for what he quoted.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
That illustrates how checking the reputation for credibility of a source, is always worthwhile before quoting something found there.

The most critical examples at the moment are Youtube posters who challenge conventional medicine re Covid shots and masks. Without any credible support for their position at all, just stuff they made up and 'Well it might be true'.

A while back it was most anything Trump said. Looking into the issue he was usually repeating Steven Miller, Bannon, World Net Daily etc or some felon, where a little digging revealed there was no basis in fact for what he quoted.
True enough. I believe we are all guilty of seeing a headline or quote and getting sucked in. Interesting how you continue to leave out the far left people and sites which shows how biased you are.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager

Mea Culpa on my part and good "sleuthing", you do how to use google.
Why did it always bother you so much? You were the only person I can remember letting it bother you?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Mea Culpa on my part and good "sleuthing", you do how to use google.
Why did it always bother you so much? You were the only person I can remember letting it bother you?
Didn't bother me at all. I actually found it hilarious. You constantly called me a liar and with ever post you made including those where you called me a liar you included a lie in bold red type.

I see you are now posting the actual Thomas Jefferson quotes assembled by the Buckeye Firearms Association and added a BIG ME at the end of the lie that you posted as a Thomas Jefferson Quote.

Last edited: