Abortion.....What's the plan?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Didn't bother me at all. I actually found it hilarious. You constantly called me a liar and with ever post you made including those where you called me a liar you included a lie in bold red type.

I see you are now posting the actual Thomas Jefferson quotes assembled by the Buckeye Forearms Association and added a BIG ME at the end of the lie that you posted as a Thomas Jefferson Quote.
Hilarious indeed! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Didn't bother me at all. I actually found it hilarious. You constantly called me a liar and with ever post you made including those where you called me a liar you included a lie in bold red type.

I see you are now posting the actual Thomas Jefferson quotes assembled by the Buckeye Firearms Association and added a BIG ME at the end of the lie that you posted as a Thomas Jefferson Quote.
Called you a liar and will continue to when you lie, get used to it or stop lying.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager

I see you are now posting the actual Thomas Jefferson quotes assembled by the Buckeye Firearms Association and added a BIG ME at the end of the lie that you posted as a Thomas Jefferson Quote.
You say it doesn't bother you yet you HAD to comment on it still. Too funny, thanks for the laugh

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Just like smokers are idiots and I have no sympathy for them, they still have rights.
Yep...they have the right to smoke away from me...just like people without masks....they have the right but should not be near other folks who could get sick from their stupidity.....their choice should not affect me.

California

TNTeenager
Texas daughter....."Dad....I am pregnant and don't know who the father is!"

Texas father....."Interesting.....I think you need to visit your mother's aunt in California!"
Yeah. I've twice encountered (likely right after an abortion) young women 'sent to live with the aunt in California'. One in high school. Neighbor across the street was my high school counselor. Out of the blue he said a niece was now suddenly living with them, she didn't know anyone here, could I introduce her to some friends. She was too melancholy for anyone to be interested in talking to her.

Similar, later in college. I had brief and non-committed conversations with a classmate who told me she had transferred down here mid-semester for no reason I could understand. She was hosted by an elderly aunt and they had nothing in common besides drinking a lot of gin. Again, too melancholy to be interesting.

And later, far stranger. A pretty but hugely naive young woman told me she moved down here from a very small town after getting pregnant when she was still (in her mind) a virgin and living with her parents. Heavy drinking with a date she never saw again and he unloaded in the vicinity of her parts, not within her. She was 100% serious in describing this. Maybe, whatever. She had just arrived here to start as an attorney's office staff, knew no one. Too desperately lonesome to be very interesting, in particular after it was obvious she was a lush with liquor her priority in life.

With the new Texas laws it looks like we're about to receive a flood of new hottie California Girls!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Yeah. I've twice encountered (likely right after an abortion) young women 'sent to live with the aunt in California'. One in high school. Neighbor across the street was my high school counselor. Out of the blue he said a niece was now suddenly living with them, she didn't know anyone here, could I introduce her to some friends. She was too melancholy for anyone to be interested in talking to her.

Similar, later in college. I had brief and non-committed conversations with a classmate who told me she had transferred down here mid-semester for no reason I could understand. She was hosted by an elderly aunt and they had nothing in common besides drinking a lot of gin. Again, too melancholy to be interesting.

And later, far stranger. A pretty but hugely naive young woman told me she moved down here from a very small town after getting pregnant when she was still (in her mind) a virgin and living with her parents. Heavy drinking with a date she never saw again and he unloaded in the vicinity of her parts, not within her. She was 100% serious in describing this. Maybe, whatever. She had just arrived here to start as an attorney's office staff, knew no one. Too desperately lonesome to be very interesting, in particular after it was obvious she was a lush with liquor her priority in life.

With the new Texas laws it looks like we're about to receive a flood of new hottie California Girls!
I hear ya.....stupid laws will never prevent abortions......what is next for Texas lawmakers......make coat hangers illegal? They are idiots.