• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Abortion.....What's the plan?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Maybe if you didn't stick it in....e jaculate......and impregnate.....an abortion would not be necessary......once done however......it becomes the woman;s choice even though medicare might have footed the bill to begin the whole process.
I'll repeat, I'm not for the abolishment of RvW, but I realize that ending a beating heart is still murder

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I'll repeat, I'm not for the abolishment of RvW, but I realize that ending a beating heart is still murder
I'll repeat.....you don't carry children...you don;t get to decide what a woman does with her body and you are a stupid Trumper.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I'll repeat.....you don't carry children...you don;t get to decide what a woman does with her body and you are a stupid Trumper.
You're an a sshole but I still try to converse with you.

I don't support kids in Bermuda but I don't think you should kill them either.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You're an a sshole but I still try to converse with you.

I don't support kids in Bermuda but I don't think you should kill them either.
So......if a woman has an abortion....she is a murderer in your eyes..........should she go to jail????.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
So......if a woman has an abortion....she is a murderer in your eyes..........should she go to jail????.
I'd consider amnesty. Murder your kids by abortion and in my eyes you committed murder.
Again, I'm not against you murdering your children but let's call a spade a spade.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I'd consider amnesty. Murder your kids by abortion and in my eyes you committed murder.
Again, I'm not against you murdering your children but let's call a spade a spade.
Why would you give amnesty to a murderer or would you only give amnesty to the knocked up white girls?