Abortion.....What's the plan?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
It really must make you chest thumping proud to think your Great Messiah Trump and his Trumpers are trying to destroy Americas Democracy right before your eyes. It is a very sad day in Americas Democracy when fences have to be erected around the Country's Capital to protect it and elected leaders from the followers of a wanna be Dictator trying to overthrow the Democracy of the United States and install himself as Americas first Dictator.

Let me take your Great Messiahs efforts on wanting to become Americas first Dictator and compare them to the efforts of a Great Man.

"Martin Luther King, Jr., gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech as part of the March on Washington. So how much do you know about the speech and the events that led up to it? The speech was delivered to an estimated 250,000 people who came to Washington, D.C., on August 28, 1963 to march for civil rights."

Did the participants of this event attack and ransack the Nations Capital? NO.

"Was there violence at the 1963 March on Washington?

The March on Washington, which took place on August 28, 1963, was one of the largest civil rights rallies in US history, and one of the most famous examples of non-violent mass direct action. At the march, Martin Luther King, Jr."

Were fences erected to keep the participants away from the Capital or White House? NO

Even in 1968 during the Washington Riots after Kings Assassination no fences were constructed around the Capital or White House.

"The Washington, D.C., riots of 1968 were a four-day period of violent civil unrest and rioting following the assassination of leading African American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr., on April 4, 1968."

Were 25,000 National Guard Personnel activated for Kings I Have AQ Dream Speech in 1963? NO

4,000 Military Policemen were mobilized.

View attachment 9681

Then fifty years later along came another person. This person wanted to be Americas first Dictator and Dictator for life. Peaceful protest was not being put forth by him. His rhetoric instead was one of your Great Messiah was robbed and you must go forth and return me to the throne stolen from me.

The Great Messiah Trump was found not guilty for orchestrating an attack on the US Capital an attempting to overthrow the Democracy of the United States by a Partisan Political Jury that used Jury Nullification to exonerate and absolve the Great Messiah for his actions.
Ive told you that I didn't vote for and couldn't care less about trump so if you want to debate me then drop that bs

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So only the person elected and serving as a Democrat can draft and present legislation in your fantasy world. In your fantasy world the Great Messiah tells the Republican elected Officials in Congress what they can or cannot do.
Again .. do your research before looking like an ignorant D U M B A S S? Get out .. that GOOGLER Idiot.

House GOP offered legislation .. that was blocked by the DemoTard House majority.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
It really must make you chest thumping proud to think your Great Messiah Trump and his Trumpers are trying to destroy Americas Democracy right before your eyes. It is a very sad day in Americas Democracy when fences have to be erected around the Country's Capital to protect it and elected leaders from the followers of a wanna be Dictator trying to overthrow the Democracy of the United States and install himself as Americas first Dictator.

Let me take your Great Messiahs efforts on wanting to become Americas first Dictator and compare them to the efforts of a Great Man.

"Martin Luther King, Jr., gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech as part of the March on Washington. So how much do you know about the speech and the events that led up to it? The speech was delivered to an estimated 250,000 people who came to Washington, D.C., on August 28, 1963 to march for civil rights."

Did the participants of this event attack and ransack the Nations Capital? NO.

"Was there violence at the 1963 March on Washington?

The March on Washington, which took place on August 28, 1963, was one of the largest civil rights rallies in US history, and one of the most famous examples of non-violent mass direct action. At the march, Martin Luther King, Jr."

Were fences erected to keep the participants away from the Capital or White House? NO

Even in 1968 during the Washington Riots after Kings Assassination no fences were constructed around the Capital or White House.

"The Washington, D.C., riots of 1968 were a four-day period of violent civil unrest and rioting following the assassination of leading African American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr., on April 4, 1968."

Were 25,000 National Guard Personnel activated for Kings I Have AQ Dream Speech in 1963? NO

4,000 Military Policemen were mobilized.

View attachment 9681

Then fifty years later along came another person. This person wanted to be Americas first Dictator and Dictator for life. Peaceful protest was not being put forth by him. His rhetoric instead was one of your Great Messiah was robbed and you must go forth and return me to the throne stolen from me.

The Great Messiah Trump was found not guilty for orchestrating an attack on the US Capital an attempting to overthrow the Democracy of the United States by a Partisan Political Jury that used Jury Nullification to exonerate and absolve the Great Messiah for his actions.
WTF does any .. of your unhinged drivel .. have to do with the subject of this thread ....

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
So know comment how you'll determine who been vaccinated without an "ID" card?
they got nothing but foolish lies

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
So know comment how you'll determine who been vaccinated without an "ID" card?
they got nothing but foolish lies
1. By a blood test.......DUH-DUH

2. By checking the persons name in the CDC data file. DUH..DUH

Even a stupid idiot would know that. I just don't think Schrute Farm will work though.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Even a stupid idiot would know that. I just don't think Schrute Farm will work though.
If they're laying in an ICU bed or are dead.....good chance they haven't been vaccinated.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager

So in order for someone to fly or eat a restaurant they're supposed to have a blood test? DUH!
You're now gonna have a cdc file on all persons? What about illegals? They get a pass? DUH!

Do you realize that minorities are more likely to be unvaccinated? Isn't that racist?