Accomplishments of Pres. Biden.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Let's see if any accomplishments can be posted here without bringing up any past presidents.......

California

TNTeenager
If I saw you, I would look right past you; I could care less to know you; You probably couldn't drive Miss Daisy; And we all know who the crazy is....
As soon as I saw 'I'm here to drive you crazy' and insincere posts calculated to troll, I set Ignore. I've never seen anyone quote a post of his that was worth reading so I doubt I missed anything.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
As soon as I saw 'I'm here to drive you crazy' and insincere posts calculated to troll, I set Ignore. I've never seen anyone quote a post of his that was worth reading so I doubt I missed anything.
Careful, little jerry says ignore is for pus sies.

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
If I saw you, I would look right past you; I could care less to know you; You probably couldn't drive Miss Daisy; And we all know who the crazy is....
Did you get any of that loot the Pedos ran off with from the Lincoln Project?

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
You better stock up on bacon and pork chops before Jan 1.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Yeah, it was determined I didn't need one since I am what is known as "sane". Too bad you can't say the same...
Oh yes the lobotomy medical care and treatment based on a belief rather than proven treatment and follow up evaluation science.