Accomplishments of Pres. Biden.

Joe Schmo

Regular
Act like a di ckhead and you receive like memes. If you're saying you don't care about spending our grandchildren's money just man up and say it. Psst, if you say You don't care, expect another meme.

Where your fearless brother? Did he finally grow pubes and grow up?
1) No... I don't care about the deficit, just like you don't actually care, and just like no one in Congress cares.
2) JB is probably off camping and relishing a real life while not pretending to care about the deficit.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
1) No... I don't care about the deficit, just like you don't actually care, and just like no one in Congress cares.
2) JB is probably off camping and relishing a real life while not pretending to care about the deficit.
You're wrong about me and hopefully just bs'ing about you

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Man....you guys miss me and love me....you really do....I feel like Sally Fields getting an Oscar. As for the deficit......blame the GOPQers and the Dems.....we will never pay off our debt......spending is out of control...has been for years and years......nobody cares......nobody is held accountable.....I love how current GOPQers want to blame Biden.....what a joke......stop electing all these fools you dumbasses.

BTW....I was camping....having agreat time....beautiful beaches...good weather and didn't hear Trump or Biden names for over a week...it was great.

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
Elections have consequences.

Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

Lets go Brandon !

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Prinly stopped showering or changing his clothes, as a precaution against COVID-19.

If anybody gets within six feet of him, he knows they must have lost their sense of smell.
You really have nothing of substance to add here do you?