• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Accomplishments of Pres. Biden.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Finally. Even though two senators authored the bill, biden at least had the good sense to sign it. I support him here.

Biden to sign bipartisan bills in support of police, federal law enforcement
‘I have always thought people elect politicians to represent them and what is best for the United States, not represent and do what is best for a political party. Even Jesse Helms and James Strom Thurmond recognized this.

(Hey Lostcreekranch- James Strom Thurmond spells his name as typed-Siri changed the Strom to Storm three times and I had to add his first name “James” before it would post Strom. It still underlined Strom in red to indicate it is misspelled. )Siri also changed spells to steals.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘I have always thought people elect politicians to represent them and what is best for the United States, not represent and do what is best for a political party. Even Jesse Helms and James Strom Thurmond recognized this.

(Hey Lostcreekranch- James Strom Thurmond spells his name as typed-Siri changed the Strom to Storm three times and I had to add his first name “James” before it would post Strom. It still underlined Strom in red to indicate it is misspelled. )Siri also changed spells to steals.
iPad still kicking .. your dumbass??

Strom Thurmond

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
And .. exactly what did Biden DO .. to mitigate the problem?

Nominate a .. Do Nothing .. Transportation Secretary???

Neither have lifted a finger to resolve the issues .. it was the shipping / freight industry that are getting the results.

It has been states like Florida .. making addition capacity for container ships available.

Without doubt .. Biden will take credit .. though he's done absolutely nothing.

quark

Regular
Pretty sure the shipping and freight industry could not make a move in a new direction without the US Government saying so.

One just cannot open a port nor make addition "capacity" available without the long arm of local/state and Federal government involved.