Anybody else watching the Derek Chauvin trial? Predictions?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
No, I want him to suffer the full consequences of his actions and wake up every morning, look around, and know that this is what his life is going to be like forever.
Well, we have not seen his sentencing yet and it's known that this is his first felony so for the judge to do an upward departure . . . he might only see 15 years and paroled before that.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Well, we have not seen his sentencing yet and it's known that this is his first felony so for the judge to do an upward departure . . . he might only see 15 years and paroled before that.
The longer the better.....he is a murderer.....he deserves to pay for his crimes......he is a piece of crap.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Being facetious Mr. Mace or . . .

Nope don't think so. Ex-Law Enforcement people if placed in the prison system general populace don't survive long in prison. If his Lawyer is doing his job he is trying to get him transferred to the Federal Prison System, even with that he probably will not last long. A large number of prisoners in the States Prison are Black Males. The amount of publicity this case has generated will make Chauvin a walking target.

Something else he will have to worry about.

Addendum:

It appears Chauvin is already experiencing what Prison Life for him will be like.

Derek Chauvin held in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Sounds like you have been there Gator . . .
Only to do interviews. Glad I was able to leave afterwards. The stench in some are almost overwhelming. If you ever want to see what a h*** hole looks like, visit a Maximum Security in Ala. or Miss in the hot dog days of summer.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Only to do interviews. Glad I was able to leave afterwards. The stench in some are almost overwhelming. If you ever want to see what a h*** hole looks like, visit a Maximum Security in Ala. or Miss in the hot dog days of summer.
That I'd have to agree with you, never been but can imagine you're correct.