• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Attractants

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Just like you posted exactly nothing in what you posted. The only thing either of you did was support the other person in what they posted.
Gator, isn't that the mission? ;)............................................. of Biden.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Gator, isn't that the mission? ;)............................................. of Biden.
I think you are in the wrong Church. Trump is the one that constantly said, “You are with me or against me”. Using Trumps loyalty barometer, you and LCR know exactly where the other stands.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I think you are in the wrong Church. Trump is the one that constantly said, “You are with me or against me”. Using Trumps loyalty barometer, you and LCR know exactly where the other stands.

Why can't YOU stay on the topic of the thread YOU started .. Dumbass?

It always devolves to YOU bashing Trump .. regardless of the subject.

The US Southern Border was stabilized .. when Biden was elected. The illegal hordes started moving north almost immediately and the rest is bad history that won't end until Your Boy Biden .. pulls his head out and starts ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAW!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You continuously "double down" on being a Dumbass .. who must rely on non-contextual links .. from your GOOGLER .. to prove your Dumbassery.
‘Yep more of the same whose usual responses are.

All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

Still “Stuck..On Stoopid”???

You really are one stupid moron

Hypocrisy .. at its lowest.

What a lying, narcissistic, LOSER .. you really are.

GAYtor .. is losing it .. again.

Get lost .. Creepy Stalker!

GFYS .. Whiney, pretentious, Creep Stalker.

Boring .. the first time .. Dumbass.

You are so eaten up…by your TDS.

GAYtor .. Stuck on Stoopid.

GAYtor .. caught LYING .. again.

Prove that .. Dumbass.

GFYS .. Creepy Narcissistic Stalker

You’re tooooo fu..king stooped to reply to.. Dumbass.

They're NOT who you think they are .. Dumbass.

Whataboutism -“The technique of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter accusation or raising a different issue “.

What "data" did I post .. Dumbass? It was .. a PICTURE .. Dumbass.

Kenosha was a “crime scene” from August 23rd ..before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha..Dumbass. It was NEVER..a “protest”.

The Lithium they prescribed you .. isn't helping your severe TDS .. Dumbass.

GAYtor has taken .. a mental break.

One LOON .. supporting Another LOON .. since GAYtor .. insults other members a majority of the time. Guess you missed that?

Baaaaaa GAYtor .. Baaaaaaa!

TFSTRT

Really love Lostcreekranch’s responses on COVID-19.

1. You're NOT fully Vaxxed .. until Lord Fauci says .. you're fully vaxxed.

1. If you weren't so f..king stoopid .. you might understand the difference between being "anti-Vaccine" and "anti-Vaccine MANDATES".

Lostcreekranch loves to post Memes. He posts a meme and then says, I didn’t say that, I only posted the meme. Memes like this one.

img_1915-png.png

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘Yep more of the same whose usual responses are.

All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

Still “Stuck..On Stoopid”???

You really are one stupid moron

Hypocrisy .. at its lowest.

What a lying, narcissistic, LOSER .. you really are.

GAYtor .. is losing it .. again.

Get lost .. Creepy Stalker!

GFYS .. Whiney, pretentious, Creep Stalker.

Boring .. the first time .. Dumbass.

You are so eaten up…by your TDS.

GAYtor .. Stuck on Stoopid.

GAYtor .. caught LYING .. again.

Prove that .. Dumbass.

GFYS .. Creepy Narcissistic Stalker

You’re tooooo fu..king stooped to reply to.. Dumbass.

They're NOT who you think they are .. Dumbass.

Whataboutism -“The technique of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter accusation or raising a different issue “.

What "data" did I post .. Dumbass? It was .. a PICTURE .. Dumbass.

Kenosha was a “crime scene” from August 23rd ..before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha..Dumbass. It was NEVER..a “protest”.

The Lithium they prescribed you .. isn't helping your severe TDS .. Dumbass.

GAYtor has taken .. a mental break.

One LOON .. supporting Another LOON .. since GAYtor .. insults other members a majority of the time. Guess you missed that?

Baaaaaa GAYtor .. Baaaaaaa!

TFSTRT

Really love Lostcreekranch’s responses on COVID-19.

1. You're NOT fully Vaxxed .. until Lord Fauci says .. you're fully vaxxed.

1. If you weren't so f..king stoopid .. you might understand the difference between being "anti-Vaccine" and "anti-Vaccine MANDATES".

Lostcreekranch loves to post Memes. He posts a meme and then says, I didn’t say that, I only posted the meme. Memes like this one.

View attachment 11081
As usual .. when proven wrong .. GAYtor reverts to his normal .. DUMBASSERY .....

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
As usual .. when proven wrong .. GAYtor reverts to his normal .. DUMBASSERY .....
Yep he is right on time with the usual. Now if Molalla and Schrute Farm will give there usual like to his dysphemism's posts , the circle will be complete.

Last edited: