• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Bad Boy - Bad Boy Where Are You Going To Hide

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Sorry .. Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Sorry .. Dumbass.

So....According to you Biden did not need to send Special OPS Personnel to Syria then, because Trump had eliminated ISIS. Yeah right, got it.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So....According to you Biden did not need to send Special OPS Personnel to Syria then, because Trump had eliminated ISIS. Yeah right, got it.

Where / when did I say that? You're lying again .. who's surprised at that? Nobody!

The ISIS resurgence .. is a direct result of Biden's weakness .. as demonstrated by his totally screwed up withdrawal from Afghanistan.

BTW .. Abu Ibrahim al-Qurayshi .. killed himself and most of his family.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Where / when did I say that? You're lying again .. who's surprised at that? Nobody!

The ISIS resurgence .. is a direct result of Biden's weakness .. as demonstrated by his totally screwed up withdrawal from Afghanistan.

He has no idea LCR how these groups work, it is obvious . .. .

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Someone using your user name to post again I see. You need to complain on the person that posted, Post# 9.

"Two years ago, the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, together with our local partners, liberated all territory controlled by ISIS in Iraq and Syria, a major milestone in the effort to ensure the terrorist group’s enduring defeat."

Sorry .. Dumbass.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
He has no idea LCR how these groups work, it is obvious . .. .
I probably have a better understanding and knowledge than you.

I also know better than post a web link with this in it when it comes to Terrorist or Terrorist Organizations.

"Two years ago, the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, together with our local partners, liberated all territory controlled by ISIS in Iraq and Syria, a major milestone in the effort to ensure the terrorist group’s enduring defeat."

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Someone using your user name to post again I see. You need to complain on the person that posted, Post# 9.

Just keep making crap up .. Dumbass LIAR.

You "tried" and failed to tell me "what I was saying" .. after I posted a link to .. BIDEN'S STATE DEPARTMENT .. Dumbass.

Your severe lack of reading comprehension skills .. kicked your dumbass .. again!

Now ... quit being a jerk .. demonstrating your severe TDS .. A S S H O L E!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Just keep making crap up .. Dumbass LIAR.

You "tried" and failed to tell me "what I was saying" .. after I posted a link to .. BIDEN'S STATE DEPARTMENT .. Dumbass.

Your severe lack of reading comprehension skills .. kicked your dumbass .. again!

Now ... quit being a jerk .. demonstrating your severe TDS .. A S S H O L E!
‘The Web Link Article you posted is dated March 23rd, 2021.

I simply asked a question. The question being if Trump eradicated ISIS why did Biden have to send the Special Ops Personnel to Syria.

Go back and read your post# 8. You know the one Molalla, Schrute Farm and PRNDL liked. .

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I probably have a better understanding and knowledge than you.

I also know better than post a web link with this in it when it comes to Terrorist or Terrorist Organizations.

"I probably have a better understanding and knowledge than you."

Oh yeah! You're a regular Einstein .. Dumbass.

The link I posted and you quoted from .. (without attribution);

A US Department of State press statement .. dated March 23, 2021 ... signed by WHOM?