Covid-19 discussion

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
It is reported that Brett Kavanaugh has covid......he is not complaining and stated that he has no problem with something entering a person's body without their permission.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Ivanka has said she will be getting a booster shot for covid....she added...."I've have not been this excited about a little prick since my honeymoon with Jared."

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

So..."U.S. Northern District Justice David Hurd of Utica granted a preliminary injunction temporarily barring New York state and employers from enforcing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate against medical workers claiming a legitimate religious exemption." and "The lawsuit was filed by 17 Catholic and Baptist medical workers, who claimed in part the state's removal of the religious exemption violated federal laws requiring employers provide reasonable accommodations to employee's religious beliefs."

Since The Catholic Pope has encouraged people to get vaccinated, I have to say any Catholic claiming that getting vaccinated violates their religious beliefs is making a false claim.

People claiming a religious exemption to getting vaccinated should have to provide proof their religion's stated Doctrine is against all vaccinations...and as such prove they aren't just making up a false claim.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

So..."U.S. Northern District Justice David Hurd of Utica granted a preliminary injunction temporarily barring New York state and employers from enforcing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate against medical workers claiming a legitimate religious exemption." and "The lawsuit was filed by 17 Catholic and Baptist medical workers, who claimed in part the state's removal of the religious exemption violated federal laws requiring employers provide reasonable accommodations to employee's religious beliefs."

Since The Catholic Pope has encouraged people to get vaccinated, I have to say any Catholic claiming that getting vaccinated violates their religious beliefs is making a false claim.

People claiming a religious exemption to getting vaccinated should have to provide proof their religion's stated Doctrine is against all vaccinations...and as such prove they aren't just making up a false claim.

The problem with the Catholic doctrine on covid is that on the top of the doctrine....there is a picture of a priest doing a young boy......until they remove that pic....nobody will take their doctrine seriously.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Gator6x4

TNTeenager