Covid-19 discussion

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
I tell you. It is criminal and a shame that private industries and the government are working together to deprive the Anti-Vaxxers of a free government paid for funeral, just criminal I tell you.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
I tell you. It is criminal and a shame that private industries and the government are working together to deprive the Anti-Vaxxers of a free government paid for funeral, just criminal I tell you.

The anti-vaxxers are like really little children who have to be made to do what's best for them.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
The Anti-Vaxxers have created a tremendous problem in England. COVID-19 patients are clogging the Medical Treatment Facilities.

The Covid-19 Anti-Vaxxers are also clogging the American Medical Treatment Facilities.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
The Anti-Vaxxers have created a tremendous problem in England. COVID-19 patients are clogging the Medical Treatment Facilities.

The Covid-19 Anti-Vaxxers are also clogging the American Medical Treatment Facilities.

It's reached the point where the anti-vaxxers should be put at the end of the queue behind everybody else who needs medical attention. Anyone with COVID-19 health issues should have to produce real and valid proof they have been vaccinated, or a valid medical exemption (not one signed by a chiropractor), in order to not be relegated to the end of that queue.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
It's reached the point where the anti-vaxxers should be put at the end of the queue behind everybody else who needs medical attention. Anyone with COVID-19 health issues should have to produce real and valid proof they have been vaccinated, or a valid medical exemption (not one signed by a chiropractor), in order to not be relegated to the end of that queue.

Why can't the anti-vaxxers just go to a vet......after all....they are taking deworming meds.......maybe the vets could just put them down?????

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Lemon is a proven liar .. one more time.

Don Lemon denies CNN 'lied' about Joe Rogan's COVID treatment after claiming podcaster took 'horse dewormer'

"They told viewers he took horse dewormer: a 100% lie. He took the human version of ivermectin prescribed by his medical doctor," Greenwald tweeted Thursday. "But as I said, lying is not frowned upon at CNN: it's encouraged." "

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Oh , I know alright as does every educated person. I know you don't realize it but you just outed yourself as an uneducated person.
Known that for a long time.....ask him who his favorite president was.......ask him what the J stood for....