• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Covid-19 discussion

Dftodd

TNTeenager
‘Caught in another lie and now trying to lie your way out of your lies when confronted with the facts.
How is that a lie?????

I asked you a pretty simple question.

Did Trump get the Jab or not???

If he got the jab? How does that make him an anti-vaxxer?

Simple questions man.

Wasn't Trump the president at the time the vaccines came out???

Oh... I know that's a tough one as well Einstein.

Those three questions blows your TDS addled rants to bits.

And actually makes you the Liar!!!!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
How is that a lie?????

I asked you a pretty simple question.

Did Trump get the Jab or not???

If he got the jab? How does that make him an anti-vaxxer?

Simple questions man.

Wasn't Trump the president at the time the vaccines came out???

Oh... I know that's a tough one as well Einstein.

Those three questions blows your TDS addled rants to bits.

And actually makes you the Liar!!!!
Liar.

We were not talking about something Trump said he did. Trump was not Biden. Biden got both of his shots and the boosters (both) in front of a TV Camera. The person who has told 30,573 verifiable lies during his Presidency said he had his Covid-19 shot. Yeah and elephants can fly.

Trump also makes all Doctors treating him sign a non-disclosure form.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Liar.

We were not talking about something Trump said he did. Trump was not Biden. Biden got both of his shots and the boosters (both) in front of a TV Camera. The person who has told 30,573 verifiable lies during his Presidency said he had his Covid-19 shot. Yeah and elephants can fly.

IMG_2634.jpg

Molalla1

TNTeenager
So Cali was it the serum . . . or H20 . . . :unsure: . who knows right . . . (and I just had my 2nd booster shot).

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
So Cali was it the serum . . . or H20 . . . :unsure: . who knows right . . . (and I just had my 2nd booster shot).
Well if you are referencing Trump, since he has Doctors sign non-disclosure forms it is a good bet given his prior opposition to the shots, it was saline.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Well if you are referencing Trump, since he has Doctors sign non-disclosure forms it is a good bet given his prior opposition to the shots, it was saline.
H ell no you are the Trump Trumper . . . I was referring to our current president . . . . Biden.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
That's Presidential leadership.That's not leadership.

Anyone's medical treatments and procedures .. including vaccine elections .. are at the decision of the individual.

Release of anyone's Medical information .. is also at the decision of the individual.

Leadership or the lack thereof .. have nothing to do with this ...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
"it is a good bet given his prior opposition to the shots, it was saline."

Prove it then .. a s s hole!

While you're at it .. prove Trump was ever against the Vaccines .. he pushed so hard to get approved ...

You're worse than FAKE NEWS CNN / PMSNBC .. for posting TDS addled LIES!

But then .. you can help yourself .. you have no self control!

IMG_2633.jpg

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You sincerely believe Biden would get a saline shot for publicity and call it immunization?

Or are you just trolling for fun?

Which is it?
I hope you are not expecting to get an honest answer from him. He will probably respond with one of his flippant reply's.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

While you're at it .. prove Trump was ever against the Vaccines .. he pushed so hard to get approved ...

View attachment 12001

Me post lies your Great Messiah and you have the market cornered on lies. He has told a proven 30,573 and you are close behind.

"When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection."

Your Great Messiah outdid even you on November 2nd, one day before the Presidential election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

View attachment 12001
You have worn out your good lies. The stuff you have been posting lately is like shooting ducks in a barrel.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Me post lies your Great Messiah and you have the market cornered on lies. He has told a proven 30,573 and you are close behind.

"When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection."

Your Great Messiah outdid even you on November 2nd, one day before the Presidential election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
I challenged YOU .. to prove two of your lies .. you couldn't do more than offer up more lies and your normal bull s h I t deflection.

Prove your lie .. that Trump got a saline vaccination.

Prove your lie .. that Trump is / was against the Vaccines.

Or .. STFU .. A S S BITE!

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Liar.

I asked 3 simple questions.

1: Did he get the shot?

2: Was he the president when the vaccines came out?

3: so.... how can he be an anti-vaxxer???

Answers..... or more TDS addled BS that you like to spout????

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I challenged YOU .. to prove two of your lies .. you couldn't do more than offer up more lies and your normal bull s h I t deflection.

Prove your lie .. that Trump got a saline vaccination.

Prove your lie .. that Trump is / was against the Vaccines.

Or .. STFU .. A S S BITE!
He can't. There is plenty of video out there and plenty of speeches where he was showing support and trying to streamline the procedures to get the vaccines out to the public.

Gator has swallowed the left wing propaganda hook line and sinker. 😂🤣😂🤣

Sure gets his blood pressure up calling him out on his BS. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂