• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Covid-19 discussion

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Me post lies your Great Messiah and you have the market cornered on lies. He has told a proven 30,573 and you are close behind.

"When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection."

Your Great Messiah outdid even you on November 2nd, one day before the Presidential election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Bidens right up there. Didn't be just say he was a professor for 4 years????

How's he doing in the polls currently???

Think he will get re-elected?

I hope he runs for a second term against Pence. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Prove it.......
What's there to prove???

I think everyone here as had the shots.

Now boosters, well that's a personal choice based on circumstances and doctors recommendations.

If the person had an adverse reaction to the shot then i'm willing to bet that they aren't gonna be getting a booster.

My wife falls into that category.

Me, my doctor checks my antibody level when I'm in for blood work. Whether I get a booster is based off those results.

Not some whacked out nut job on a forum telling me I need to. 😉😉😉😉

I happen to have an over reactive immune system. So my doctor checks anti-body levels before recommending I take a vaccine that can be given more then once in a lifetime.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
What's there to prove???

I think everyone here as had the shots.

Now boosters, well that's a personal choice based on circumstances and doctors recommendations.

If the person had an adverse reaction to the shot then i'm willing to bet that they aren't gonna be getting a booster.

My wife falls into that category.

Me, my doctor checks my antibody level when I'm in for blood work. Whether I get a booster is based off those results.

Not some whacked out nut job on a forum telling me I need to. 😉😉😉😉

I happen to have an over reactive immune system. So my doctor checks anti-body levels before recommending I take a vaccine that can be given more then once in a lifetime.
You are betting your life on something that is not FDA approved and you say you are smart. Do you know what they do with dead people?

Molalla1

TNTeenager

Dftodd

TNTeenager
You are betting your life on something that is not FDA approved and you say you are smart. Do you know what they do with dead people?

Just because you have a doctorate in Sheep shagging, you don't have a right to decide what's best for someone else.

It's already been proven that the shot does not prevent Covid.

It Lessons the severity.

I choose to go with what my doctor recommends do to my health conditions based off from lab results. 😉😉😉😉

There is actually such a thing as having to many antibodies in your system.

Here's another question for you.

I've had both covid shots, you have had both covid plus both boosters.

If my antibody levels are the same as yours. Are you better protected???

Or are we protected the same???

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Just because you have a doctorate in Sheep shagging, you don't have a right to decide what's best for someone else.

It's already been proven that the shot does not prevent Covid.

It Lessons the severity.

I choose to go with what my doctor recommends do to my health conditions based off from lab results. 😉😉😉😉

There is actually such a thing as having to many antibodies in your system.

Here's another question for you.

I've had both covid shots, you have had both covid plus both boosters.

If my antibody levels are the same as yours. Are you better protected???

Or are we protected the same???
‘Hey you don’t understand I could care less if you die tomorrow. I only give you the information provided by experts in that field. How you use it is entirely up to you. I have no skin in your life style, you owe me no money so what you do is entirely up to you.

I do find it humorous though that some people prefer to believe a charlatan over scientific medical advise in order to qualify for a free FEMA Funeral and over life.

Something else to consider the next time you get the urge to say the vaccine shot will not prevent you from contracting the virus. Virus’s mutate that is why the flu shot vaccine was changed yearly. A bullet retardant vest will stop a .38 caliber. But is of little defense a AR 15 round. So bottom line, all things will stop something’s but not all things.

Last edited:

Dftodd

TNTeenager
‘Hey you don’t understand I could care less if you die tomorrow. I only give you the information provided by experts in that field. How you use it is entirely up to you. I have no skin in your life style, you owe me no money so what you do is entirely up to you.

I do find it humorous though that some people prefer to believe a charlatan over scientific medical advise in order to qualify for a free FEMA Funeral and over life.

Something else to consider the next time you get the urge to say the vaccine shot will not prevent you from contracting the virus. Virus’s mutate that is why the flu shot vaccine was changed yearly. A bullet retardant vest will stop a .38 caliber. But is of little defense a AR 15 round. So bottom line, all things will stop something’s but not all things.
Here's some news for you Einstein. The whole reason for a booster is to "Boost" your antibody levels back up. 😉😉😉 If your antibodies are already at the same level or greater then someone with both boosters...... well I can't help it if you can't understand anything beside sheep shagging.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
White House calls federal ruling to toss mask mandate 'a disappointing decision'

Fox News' Peter Doocy pressed Psaki during the press briefing Monday asking, "Why is it that we can sit here in the White House briefing room with no masks, but people can't sit in an airplane cabin with no masks?"
These idiots want to end Title 42 "Remain in Mexico" because "Covid has sufficiently abated" but ... retain mask mandates, on planes because "Covid is so dangerous" ??

That's .. GAYtor level "talking outa both sides of your mouth" .....

1. They have absolutely no clue .. what diseases illegal aliens are bringing .. across our borders.

2. The air filtration systems on modern aircraft are far superior to the filtration of .. a worthless cloth mask.

Science .. has NOTHING a to do with these decisions ... it's all about CONTROL ...

Last edited:

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Mask mandates have been dropped for flights. 👍👍👍👍 We'll see if the administration gets there knickers in a knot and sue to reinstate it.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Mask mandates have been dropped for flights. 👍👍👍👍 We'll see if the administration gets there knickers in a knot and sue to reinstate it.
Our Governor position (Oregon) is up the (democrat) is over, term limits (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) . Please pray for us Oregonians to elect a Republican. :)