• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Covid-19 discussion

Dftodd

TNTeenager
It's just another political ploy to cover for eliminating .. Title 42.

In other words .. another FAUCI LIE!
I don't care about the whole thing anyway. Been business as usual in both our states for the most part all the way through.

I'm looking forward to an 8hr flight without having to be muzzled 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I think this is enough proof that lockdowns don't work

This is for those folks that think we should copy China.

I wonder how their economy is doing?? 🤔🤔🤔

I got a few parts vendors with factories in Shanghai. Nothing is coming out of there at the moment.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Anyone else hear about the mass transmission of the virus since US flyers are no longer required to wear masks?

Yea, me neither.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I have not been on a commercial flight since the covid crap . . . doesn't sound like it was very comfortable.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I have not been on a commercial flight since the covid crap . . . doesn't sound like it was very comfortable.
I haven't flown either. Last time was a couple trips to Ft. Collins Colorado for work in 2018. I drove out in 2019 when I worked in Denver since I had to haul tools.

Years ago flying back from midland Texas, the AC was out on the plane, in the middle of summer. Had a 1hr flight to dallas with the interior Temps sitting at about 105° or more 😡😡😡 figure 20 minutes to board. Then stuck on the runway for another 20 minutes after we landed.

They were taking there sweet time getting the ladder over to the plane. We were minutes away from popping the emergency exits. If the stewardess hadn't come over the PA and said they are bringing the ladder now, they would have been popped, we were that desperate for some relief.

There would have been 100 people getting added to the no fly list if there was a mask mandate in effect. It would have been total anarchy. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Uh ... Biden was vaccinated .. with the "nonexistent" vaccine .. twice before even taking office!

White House, Twitter silent on why tweet with vaccine misinformation hasn't been taken down

Somebody call the .. Dis-Information Police!