• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Democrats....Wake Up!

Dftodd

TNTeenager
More soros filthy money. What a scumbag.

In this case he's throwing away his money. I doubt she's gonna get it. We haven't heard about her, and not seeing any campaign signs. Granted I don't live in Pulaski County, but do work in that county. I haven't seen any yard signs floating around for her.

I wonder what his game plan is for backing a prosecutor. 🤔🤔🤔 or is he playing a long game with her???

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Has this happened to anyone else? I'd like to post an image including the one I'm speaking of, all the items above where we type are all grayed out? Some days there aren't anything there. I'm on a tablet now and during the days I'm on a pc.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The BLM (Buy Large Mansions) GRIFTERS made fools .. of how many WOKE Corporations?

flyerdan

The 2000 mules movie should be required watching for every citizen, they did an outstanding job of providing irrefutable proof of what we've all know for a year now. You can tell that they're bricking the fallout because there can be no mention of it on any of the news channels, not even to slag it. Plenty of discussion on twitter, gab and gettr though, so it's getting lots of traction. Hopefully something will come of it, because here in Oregon they just made it legal for mail in votes (all we're allowed here) to be counted up to a week after the election, so it will be far to easy to get a count, see how many ballots Tina Kotek needs to steal the election, then print up the 'late arrivals' in time to save the party.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The 2000 mules movie should be required watching for every citizen, they did an outstanding job of providing irrefutable proof of what we've all know for a year now. You can tell that they're bricking the fallout because there can be no mention of it on any of the news channels, not even to slag it. Plenty of discussion on twitter, gab and gettr though, so it's getting lots of traction. Hopefully something will come of it, because here in Oregon they just made it legal for mail in votes (all we're allowed here) to be counted up to a week after the election, so it will be far to easy to get a count, see how many ballots Tina Kotek needs to steal the election, then print up the 'late arrivals' in time to save the party.
BINGO! There's an excellent trailer on Rumble now.

flyerdan

Dinesh has a video on rumble that tells how to watch it for free, and it's on the hooky sites as well seeded torrents so you can watch it on the big tv, if that's your wont. That makes it un-cancelable as well.
He is also going to be on the In the Litterbox podcast with Jewels and Catturd next week, which should be an interesting conversation as one popular opinion right now is that the SCOTUS leak was timed to throw shade on the premier of this.

flyerdan

I've noticed on the welding forum that there have been 40-50 spam posts per day for the last week, so he's either too busy to deal with the online empire or has ceded the welding site to the hard-on pill mongers.
Btw, Dinesh will be on the catturd podcast this coming Wed. starts live at noon PST or later through the usual outlets. Should be an interesting conversation.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I've noticed on the welding forum that there have been 40-50 spam posts per day for the last week, so he's either too busy to deal with the online empire or has ceded the welding site to the hard-on pill mongers.
Btw, Dinesh will be on the catturd podcast this coming Wed. starts live at noon PST or later through the usual outlets. Should be an interesting conversation.
"I've noticed on the welding forum that there have been 40-50 spam posts per day for the last week,"

I first saw this crap almost a month ago ..

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Well if he doesn't care then why should we.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So .. now after 50+ years .. we need to "investigate" UFO's??

This is just another distraction to cover up inflation, Biden Family Corruption, the economy, the border, gas prices ....

Look over here .. don't look over there!

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth