• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Desperate Desperation By A GOP'ER Could Have Deadly Consequences

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Strong, conservative, women .. scare the crap out of GAYtor.

He's .. more of a Hillary guy.
‘Hillary is a cold as ice, with the guts of Hitler.

People like you and Greene do not scare me. People like her who advocate what she is advocating should not be a representative of the United States. Other nations are looking and forming an opinion of the United States on her actions and language.

Molalla1

TNTeenager

People like you and Greene do not scare me. People like her who advocate what she is advocating should not be a representative of the United States. Other nations are looking and forming an opinion of the United States on her actions and language.
Sooo Gator you did not vote for Hillary? . . . . I take it.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"Other nations are looking and forming an opinion of the United States on her actions and language."

But they're not "looking and forming an opinion of the United States on Biden's actions and language."

Russia, China, N. Korea are laughing their ***** off .. watching Biden stumble / fumble thru his first year.

When Joe .. got on his knees begging Russia and OPEC to increase production .. they laughed and told him to go FO.

IMG_2075.jpg

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Sooo Gator you did not vote for Hillary? . . . . I take it.
Oh .. He Did! And .. will again (I hope).

And .. Barack Obama.

And .. John Kerry

And .. Al Gore

And .. Bill Clinton

And .. MichaelDukakis

And .. Walter Mondale

And .. Jimmy Carter

And .. George McGovern

And .. Hubert Humphrey

And .. LBJ

And .. JFK

And .. Adlai Stevenson

And .. Harry Truman

And .. FDR

And .. Al Smith

And .. John Davis

And .. James Cox

And .. Woodrow Wilson

And so on and so on ....

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Marjorie Taylor Greene is now advocating the use of deadly force against those with differing political views.

What Ms Greene is overlooking is: "The Bill of Rights protects the rights of all the citizens of the United States."
Can you please show us where MTG threatened harm / violence .. against anyone?

Reminding you that Ms. Abrams .. has threatened that she "would pursue aggressive vaccinations of Georgians."

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Can you please show us where MTG threatened harm / violence .. against anyone?

Reminding you that Ms. Abrams .. has threatened that she "would pursue aggressive vaccinations of Georgians."
If you did not understand what she meant by her statement of:

"GOP Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday suggested using "Second Amendment rights" on those trying to implement what she referred to as "tyrannical government."

No one will ever be able to explain it to you.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
If you did not understand what she meant by her statement of:

"GOP Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday suggested using "Second Amendment rights" on those trying to implement what she referred to as "tyrannical government."

No one will ever be able to explain it to you.

"No one will ever be able to explain it to you."

Well .. I gave you a chance to but ... you obviously cannot.

How does one's "use" of our amendment rights, whether it's 1st, 2nd, 3rd, to the 27th .. denote violence?

As stated before .. strong, conservative, women scare the crap out of you. If MTG came up to you .. you'd be whimpering, pissing your panties, cowering in the corner.