• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Dumb crooks

Dftodd

TNTeenager
I figured I would lighten things up a little with some dumb crook entertainment. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So.... a guy comes home and finds a strange women skinny dipping in his pool. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

drssg

Regular
I figured I would lighten things up a little with some dumb crook entertainment. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So.... a guy comes home and finds a strange women skinny dipping in his pool. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I need pictures, or I don't believe it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course, you never know. If it included pictures, I might be sorry.
ย 

drssg

Regular
Here's a classic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

If that's real, it would have to be the winner. The first hit looks to me like it went over the crook's head, but he is for some reason knocked out cold.
ย 

Dftodd

TNTeenager
If that's real, it would have to be the winner. The first hit looks to me like it went over the crook's head, but he is for some reason knocked out cold.
That's been floating around for about 15 years. That's the shortened version.
ย 

Dftodd

TNTeenager
That was awesome. It would have been easier to just go to work, although he didn't look too sober to start with.
I seem to remember hearing about this one on the stupid crooks segment during the 4pm time slot on the local classic rock station. It seemed familiar when I saw the video.

And yes, sometimes these idiots work harder trying to make a quick buck then they would at a legit job.
ย 

455dan

Regular
Glad they caught this piece of work, tried to car jack a lady's SUV with her 2 children inside.

Was already wanted with 4 felony warrants.

ย 

drssg

Regular
I saw this on the Dave Barry blog. It's not legendary-dumb, but it's pretty dumb. A man attempted to rob a bank from the back seat of a taxi cab.

ย