Fox News......Spreading the lies!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
JB, you can go back in history and the sad thing is the same thing happens over and over the strong survive and make slaves of the looser . . . ya I know this is modern times . . . it's the same.
Sytemic racism...like guns....is a problem in this country.

California

TNTeenager
Well, if you think so. I thought it to be the other way around. The ex-POTUS picking up on what a slice of the public wanted to hear.
I think a lot of both.

He spent a lot of time talking to Hannity and I think Hannity was feeding him new stuff coming down through the Murdoch grapevine - that he wouldn't have thought of himself.

And he followed Fox & Friends. I think you're right he got ideas from them.

There are likely more places where they are intertwined but I don't know that much about Fox. ... Intentionally.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
What's the difference between Fox News and the North Korean government?
One is a racist prick of a system that is incredibly biased and is trying to force you to to follow its beliefs and the other is the North Korean government.

California

TNTeenager
Former President Obama says that Fox News and the proliferation of social media have increased the current political divide in America.
"if you watch Fox News, you perceive a different reality ... those differences have been amplified by social media, which allows people to live in bubbles with other people who think like them."
Obama said it has become clear to him that the country today is "more divided than when I first ran for president in 2008."
"America has been fractured by a combination of political, cultural, ideological and geographical divisions that seem to be deeper than just differences in policy,".

"Until we can agree on a common set of facts, until we can distinguish between what’s true and what’s false, then the marketplace of ideas won’t work," he said. "Our democracy won’t work. So, as citizens, we need to push our institutions in the direction of addressing these challenges."

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Former President Obama says that Fox News and the proliferation of social media have increased the current political divide in America.
"if you watch Fox News, you perceive a different reality ... those differences have been amplified by social media, which allows people to live in bubbles with other people who think like them."
Obama said it has become clear to him that the country today is "more divided than when I first ran for president in 2008."
"America has been fractured by a combination of political, cultural, ideological and geographical divisions that seem to be deeper than just differences in policy,".

"Until we can agree on a common set of facts, until we can distinguish between what’s true and what’s false, then the marketplace of ideas won’t work," he said. "Our democracy won’t work. So, as citizens, we need to push our institutions in the direction of addressing these challenges."
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less.”

Too many people are Humpty Dumpties...

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Unfortunately......agreeing on a common set of facts is not in the cards......the American people have become lemmings....they will follow their leaders right off the cliff.

JesseScutT

I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers but this paragraph is in fact a nice article, keep it up.