• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Fox News......Spreading the lies!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Fox News DOES NOT have a Covid vaccine Mandate.

They simply polled FNC employees .. as to their vaccination status .. finding that over 90% have been vaccinated.

This is typical of YOU, the DB, and PMSNBC spreading more misinformation i.e. LIES!

BTW .. Saskatchewan is only 62% vaccinated.
Let me see if I understand what you posted. Fox personnel that rant and rave against the COVID-19 Vaccine have received the COVID-19 vaccine and are only telling others not to get the vaccine. Yeah, OK, got it.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Political polarization in the United States was birthed by Pat Buchanan at the 1992 Republican National Convention.

“1990–present. Media and political figures began espousing the narrative of polarization in the early 1990s, with a notable example being Pat Buchanan's speech at the 1992 Republican National Convention.”

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Political polarization in the United States was birthed by Pat Buchanan at the 1992 Republican National Convention.

“1990–present. Media and political figures began espousing the narrative of polarization in the early 1990s, with a notable example being Pat Buchanan's speech at the 1992 Republican National Convention.”

You're more of a moron than I thought if you think it started with Buchanan.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Rgardless of when it started....you and Buchanan are still a-holes.....that's a fact.
You stated it was Buchanan that started it but now you're admitting that you really have NO CLUE. That's about right.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Let me see if I understand what you posted. Fox personnel that rant and rave against the COVID-19 Vaccine have received the COVID-19 vaccine and are only telling others not to get the vaccine. Yeah, OK, got it.
Name names then Beavis. WHO "ranted and raved" against the Covid Vaccine? Many are against VACCINE MANDATES .. and there IS A DIFFERENCE .....