• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Free and Fair Elections?

riptides

Social Butterfly
Then why .. are you so worked up .. over several proven examples of Democrat voter fraud?
I am disappointed that so many Americans actually believe voter fraud is rampant, Especially so after all the failed attempts to prove it exists or existed. It's disappointing to think your fellow countrymen can be so easily conned and have undeniable faith in a person whose whole being is that of lies, graft and corruption. That people like you continue to push the narrative is beyond sad, and really starts to open a question as to why you continue to believe that which has been discounted through the very governmental processes you seek to challenge.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I am disappointed that so many Americans actually believe voter fraud is rampant, Especially so after all the failed attempts to prove it exists or existed. It's disappointing to think your fellow countrymen can be so easily conned and have undeniable faith in a person whose whole being is that of lies, graft and corruption. That people like you continue to push the narrative is beyond sad, and really starts to open a question as to why you continue to believe that which has been discounted through the very governmental processes you seek to challenge.
What's really sad is people like you .. so full of the Kool Aid .. refuse to admit that there was any voter fraud.

Did it effect the election? Who knows .. but there WAS fraud .. regardless of what you believe.

riptides

Social Butterfly
What's really sad is people like you .. so full of the Kool Aid .. refuse to admit that there was any voter fraud.

Did it effect the election? Who knows .. but there WAS fraud .. regardless of what you believe.
Voter fraud is NOT rampant. It did NOT have an outcome on the election. Your and others attempts at finding that linkage of fraud and the election have failed across the board. Failed - Legally, via technology, via audits, across all procedural and constitutional state and federal processes, fraud was disproven to have an effect on the last election.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Voter fraud is NOT rampant. It did NOT have an outcome on the election. Your and others attempts at finding that linkage of fraud and the election have failed across the board. Failed - Legally, via technology, via audits, across all procedural and constitutional state and federal processes, fraud was disproven to have an effect on the last election.
"Voter fraud is NOT rampant. It did NOT have an outcome on the election. "

YOU don't know that and certainly can't prove it either.

Just because you wish it to be so .. doesn't make it so.

I offered up several examples of what went on but .. you refuse to accept anything not agreeing with your liberal narrative.

Enjoy .. your ignorance.

riptides

Social Butterfly
"Voter fraud is NOT rampant. It did NOT have an outcome on the election. "

YOU don't know that and certainly can't prove it either.

Just because you wish it to be so .. doesn't make it so.

I offered up several examples of what went on but .. you refuse to accept anything not agreeing with your liberal narrative.

Enjoy .. your ignorance.
LOL.

Prove it otherwise. YOU cannot. Neither could anyone else in private industry or even in the federal government. NO ONE presented evidence of rampant voter fraud.

You are living in a alternate reality. Sorry for you.

I see a another liked your post. Must be another "conservative".

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
LOL.

Prove it otherwise. YOU cannot. Neither could anyone else in private industry or even in the federal government. NO ONE presented evidence of rampant voter fraud.

You are living in a alternate reality. Sorry for you.

I see a another liked your post. Must be another "conservative".
Enjoy .. your ignorance .. and wipe your chin.

BTW ... We all know who "likes" your posts.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"ESII researchers reported that 11.3 percent of the approximately 1.9 million mail-in ballots should have gone through the curing process, rather than the 1.31 percent that did.

At Least 200K Mismatched Signatures: Study of 2020 Maricopa County Ballot Envelopes Points to Flawed System
That translates to more than 215,000 needing to be cured versus the “upwards of 25,000” identified by Maricopa County.

“I found it fascinating that they didn’t give us an exact number. They just said up to 25,000,” Ayyadurai told The Western Journal, noting the county called it a “rigorous signature verification process.”

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"Again, it’s always the mail-in ballots that are having the problems... '"

flyerdan

We had an issue up in Clackamas county where a bunch of ballots had to be hand copied because the originals had a "blurry barcode" that the machines wouldn't read.
Now, I'm lazy, and assuming that the ballots don't have individual bar codes that can be used to identify individual, rather than have a bunch of people copy ballots I would just print bar code stickers to cover the bad ones.
The problem with that is it would take the cheat out of the equation.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Well aware of that Dan . . . let's see what happens with the next election for Clackamas County . . . ;).