• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Free Money - Come On Down

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Under the new law, anyone “discharged from employment for refusing to receive a vaccination against COVID-19 shall not be disqualified for benefits.”

there's those facts again.

Anyone see a thread about ILLEGALS getting free money? Nope, me neither.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Under the new law, anyone “discharged from employment for refusing to receive a vaccination against COVID-19 shall not be disqualified for benefits.”

there's those facts again.

Anyone see a thread about ILLEGALS getting free money? Nope, me neither.
The law you are referencing is laws RED STATES or Republican states are passing to insure the faithful followers of the Republican Anti-Vax policy receive TAX DOLLARS, AKA, FREE MONEY.

Please be sure now to demand proof in your next post and say you do not believe in financially supporting those who refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccine to protect themselves and others and would rather sit at home and collect the working tax payer provided check every week. One bright side though FEMA will use tax dollars to pay for the anti-vaxxers funeral if the free loader dies from COVID-19.

Oops...FACTS - TRUTH and Federal Law smacked you right upside the head this time.

:LOL::LOL::p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Gator, you really need to have a good look where your getting your info.

The laws passed in Arkansas don't have anything to do with anti-vaxing. It's anti mandates and protecting an individuals rights.

Those states are still pushing the vaccine. They just aren't cramming it down someone's throat.

Might wanna double check whats actually going on at the unemployment offices before spouting the gospel of Billy gates.

Here, you quit your job, you don't qualify for unemployment. States also prosecuting people who quit a job they just started, after finding out they qualified for unemployment

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

The laws passed in Arkansas don't have anything to do with anti-vaxing. It's anti mandates and protecting an individuals rights.

Those states are still pushing the vaccine. They just aren't cramming it down someone's throat.

Might wanna double check whats actually going on at the unemployment offices before spouting the gospel of Billy gates.

Here, you quit your job, you don't qualify for unemployment. States also prosecuting people who quit a job they just started, after finding out they qualified for unemployment
He's been told this OVER AND OVER and yet he continues to be obtuse. Posting anything otherwise goes against what he's paid to post. Best to ignore him.
He'll respond with a tds post or a stupid fact and truths bs but we know he's fos.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

I have not said one word about Arkansas. Nice deflection move though on your part to interject Arkansas.

In post Number three I posted a web link that contains the Republican States that have rewritten the unemployment laws to insure those fired for not getting the Covid-19 vaccine to protect themselves and others are fired can receive the the tax money of those who are working as unemployment. Free Money.

"Here are all the states providing unemployment benefits for people who quit or were fired because they refused to get vaccinated."
  • Florida, Iowa, Kansas, and Tennessee are rewriting laws to expand benefits to unvaccinated people.

I do not see Arkansas anywhere in that.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I have not said one word about Arkansas. Nice deflection move though on your part to interject Arkansas.

In post Number three I posted a web link that contains the Republican States that have rewritten the unemployment laws to insure those fired for not getting the Covid-19 vaccine to protect themselves and others are fired can receive the the tax money of those who are working as unemployment. Free Money.

"Here are all the states providing unemployment benefits for people who quit or were fired because they refused to get vaccinated."
  • Florida, Iowa, Kansas, and Tennessee are rewriting laws to expand benefits to unvaccinated people.

Three Federal Courts have struck down the mandates .. Dumbass.

Try .. to keep up.

Dftodd

TNTeenager

So 4 states total out of how many red states?? Your opening statements were referring all red states.

Still might wanna go back and look at demographics and areas of the states with the most unvaccinated people.

You might just find that quite a few of those anti-vaxers are minorities and democrats that you keep referring too as qualifying for that fema funeral your so obsessed with. 😉😉😉

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So 4 states total out of how many red states?? Your opening statements were referring all red states.

Still might wanna go back and look at demographics and areas of the states with the most unvaccinated people.

You might just find that quite a few of those anti-vaxers are minorities and democrats that you keep referring too as qualifying for that fema funeral your so obsessed with.
This thread .. like everything the OP posts .. serve to demonstrate his severe case of TDS. Conservatives .. scare the crap out of him.

He posts every leftard biased, anti-conservative, article .. he can find ..then loudly proclaims all as "truth and fact". If you disagree, with his warped point of view .. you're called a liar, moron, and denier of his "truth and facts".

His TDS .. is all he has .. since he's incapable of citing ANY positive Biden Accomplishments.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
This thread .. like everything the OP posts .. serve to demonstrate his severe case of TDS. Conservatives .. scare the crap out of him.

He posts every leftard biased, anti-conservative, article .. he can find ..then loudly proclaims all as "truth and fact". If you disagree, with his warped point of view .. you're called a liar, moron, and denier of his "truth and facts".

His TDS .. is all he has .. since he's incapable of citing ANY positive Biden Accomplishments.
This answer is pure plagiarism . All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

You really are one stupid moron.

Hypocrisy...at its lowest.

GAYtor..is losing it..again

Get lost...Creepy Stalker!

Boring..the first time..Dumbass.

You are so eaten up..by your TDS

You're tooooo fu..king stoopid to reply to .. dumbass.

Kenosha was a "crime scene" from August 23rd .. before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha .. Dumbass. It was NEVER .. a "protest".

To defend his Anti Vax stance lostcreekranch has special rebuttal responses. Again please note: Due and proper attribution and credit is given to lostcreekranch for what is posted as 1. & 2.

• You’re Not fully vaxxed..until Lord Fauci says..you’re fully vaxxed

• If you weren’t so f..king stoopid..you might understand the difference between being “anti-Vaccine” and “anti-Vaccine MANDATES”.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
This answer is pure plagiarism . All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

Remember now, due and proper attribution is being given and credited to LOSTCREEKRANCH.

You really are one stupid moron.

Hypocrisy...at its lowest.

GAYtor..is losing it..again

Get lost...Creepy Stalker!

Boring..the first time..Dumbass.

You are so eaten up..by your TDS

You're tooooo fu..king stoopid to reply to .. dumbass.

Kenosha was a "crime scene" from August 23rd .. before Rittenhouse was even in Kenosha .. Dumbass. It was NEVER .. a "protest".

To defend his Anti Vax stance lostcreekranch has special rebuttal responses. Again please note: Due and proper attribution and credit is given to lostcreekranch for what is posted as 1. & 2.

• You’re Not fully vaxxed..until Lord Fauci says..you’re fully vaxxed

• If you weren’t so f..king stoopid..you might understand the difference between being “anti-Vaccine” and “anti-Vaccine MANDATES”.
GAYtor .. Stuck on Stoopid.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

You might just find that quite a few of those anti-vaxers are minorities and democrats that you keep referring too as qualifying for that fema funeral your so obsessed with. 😉😉😉
Me thinks you need to stop trying to deflect and go back and read Post# 1, the post you are referencing. Look for this. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/11/red-states-are-now-paying-unemployment-benefits-to-anti-vaxxers-who-quit-their-jobs.html

Open the Web link and then post were more than one Republican State is mentioned.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Why don't you care as much when non citizens collect our money? and if you do, why haven't you started a thread?
I have posted numerous time that the Congress of the United States needs to address the 89 Safety Net Programs in existence in the US and establish definitive guideline and constraints to stop the flow of money to the dead beats in society.

Why haven't you started a thread on SCHOOL SHOOTING? I wonder why that is since your post this with ever post.

"Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks" Thomas Jefferson

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I have posted numerous time that the Congress of the United States needs to address the 89 Safety Net Programs in existence in the US and establish definitive guideline and constraints to stop the flow of money to the dead beats in society.

Why haven't you started a thread on SCHOOL SHOOTING? I wonder why that is since your post this with ever post.

"Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks" Thomas Jefferson
I haven't started a thread regarding the shooting and won't. You're not an honest person and I don't care to debate you. Take your post as an example, because I'm a supporter of our constitution doesn't mean I would defend any parent who leaves their firearms unlocked or a disturbed kid who used said weapon to kill innocent people. The laws were already in the books and they broke them so what I know as of today, punish the father and son.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
I haven't started a thread regarding the shooting and won't. You're not an honest person and I don't care to debate you. Take your post as an example, because I'm a supporter of our constitution doesn't mean I would defend any parent who leaves their firearms unlocked or a disturbed kid who used said weapon to kill innocent people. The laws were already in the books and they broke them so what I know as of today, punish the father and son.
You're not an honest person and I don't care to debate you.

I do not doubt your statement.

We live in two different worlds. I live in the world of reality where truth and facts prevail.

You live in a world where, Truth and Facts are what you say they are.

Last edited:

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
No Gator you live in la la land . . . . ;)
Really who told you that? Schrute Farm or lostcreekranch?

"What does La La Land mean slang?"

"English Language Learners Definition of la-la land"

:" the mental state of someone who is not aware of what is really happening. —used as a nickname for Los Angeles, California."