• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Free Money - Come On Down

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Me thinks you need to stop trying to deflect and go back and read Post# 1, the post you are referencing. Look for this. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/11/red-states-are-now-paying-unemployment-benefits-to-anti-vaxxers-who-quit-their-jobs.html

Open the Web link and then post were more than one Republican State is mentioned.
Yeah, 4 😉😉 You helpfully listed them. So because 4 states do it. It means all red states are doing it. 🙄🙄🙄 Gotcha.

Go back and check demographics on your anti-vaxers and then get back to us.

Might wanna look into why they decided to make it acceptable for people to collect un-employment because they refused the shot. My bet is it was more to discourage employers from mandating vaccines since their unemployment premiums will go up.

But there are more productive ways to go about achieving the same results.

Some states are passing laws to protect an individuals right to choose whether they are vaccinated or not. And requiring employers with over xx amount of employees to do weekly testing for those employees who aren't vaccinated.

My bet is after a few brain swabs, the person will make the decision themselves to go get vaccinated.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Yeah, 4 😉😉 You helpfully listed them. So because 4 states do it. It means all red states are doing it. 🙄🙄🙄 Gotcha.

Go back and check demographics on your anti-vaxers and then get back to us.

Might wanna look into why they decided to make it acceptable for people to collect un-employment because they refused the shot. My bet is it was more to discourage employers from mandating vaccines since their unemployment premiums will go up.

But there are more productive ways to go about achieving the same results.

Some states are passing laws to protect an individuals right to choose whether they are vaccinated or not. And requiring employers with over xx amount of employees to do weekly testing for those employees who aren't vaccinated.

My bet is after a few brain swabs, the person will make the decision themselves to go get vaccinated.
The pecking order on laws in the US is as follows.

1. Federal

2. Respective State

3. Counties in a Respective State

4. Cities in a County within a respective State

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You should probably read the US Constitution .... Dumbass.

All the following are a collection or a compendium of the usual rebuttals by Lostcreekranch in response to a post on TNT.

You really are one stupid moron

Hypocrisy .. at its lowest.

What a lying, narcissistic, LOSER .. you really are.

GAYtor .. is losing it .. again.

Get lost .. Creepy Stalker!

Boring .. the first time .. Dumbass.

You are so eaten up…by your TDS.

GAYtor .. Stuck on Stoopid.

They're NOT who you think they are .. Dumbass.

Whataboutism – “The technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.”

Really love Lostcreekranch’s responses on COVID-19.

1. You're NOT fully Vaxxed .. until Lord Fauci says .. you're fully vaxxed.

1. If you weren't so f..king stoopid .. you might understand the difference between being "anti-Vaccine" and "anti-Vaccine MANDATES".

Lostcreekranch loves to post Memes. He posts a meme and then says, I didn’t say that, I only posted the meme. Memes like this one.

img_1915-png.png

Last edited: