Gabby Petito

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Good question....did he ever work? Did she? How did they afford the van? Did mommy and daddy buy it? Maybe he was pimping her out along the way.....drug dealer? Lots of questions.....hope they find him...he killed her.
Punk like that usually will take their own life . . . or am I dreaming? . . .that poor little girl . . . what a shame.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Schrute, when you display your POLITICAL views on guns on every post you make, it kinda opens it up for others to post their political views. GUNS and TRUMP are both very political subjects.
That's fine, this is a political site in case you haven't noticed. Go after trump, I could care less, I've made my views on him very clearly. You want to debate the guns? Go for it.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Schrute, when you display your POLITICAL views on guns on every post you make, it kinda opens it up for others to post their political views. GUNS and TRUMP are both very political subjects.
The site is political but MC asked that we put politics aside and post about Gabby in this thread. Are you not able to do that?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
The site is political but MC asked that we put politics aside and post about Gabby in this thread. Are you not able to do that?
You are a pathetic joke. Post two political statement after admonishing someone for posting something you demeaned politician.

notatrumpfan

That's fine, this is a political site in case you haven't noticed. Go after trump, I could care less, I've made my views on him very clearly. You want to debate the guns? Go for it.
There is no way to debate with anybody ignorant enough to worship Donald J Trump. So I'll pass.
Just so you know I am a long time gun owner. I just don't go around bragging about my right to have them like you do. Nor do I fret and worry about the big bad government may come take mine away, like you do. Nor do I use my guns to make a political statement like you do.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
There is no way to debate with anybody ignorant enough to worship Donald J Trump. So I'll pass.
Just so you know I am a long time gun owner. I just don't go around bragging about my right to have them like you do. Nor do I fret and worry about the big bad government may come take mine away, like you do. Nor do I use my guns to make a political statement like you do.
To each is own much like ignorance, you calling me a worshipper shows your ignorance. Show me where I've praised trump just once. You don't like my signature? Tough, you cannot control me.

But once again you guys show that you're not even willing to come together and discuss a young lady who was killed by a punk without talking your partisan politics.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You love guns and Trump.....the order varies based on what you are holding.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
You are a pathetic joke. Post two political statement after admonishing someone for posting something you demeaned politician.
It's called defending oneself and you'd know that if you were indeed in law enforcement and not potty cleaning.
back to Gabby

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
It's called defending oneself and you'd know that if you were indeed in law enforcement and not potty cleaning.
back to Gabby
Making such a statement - "if you were indeed in law enforcement and not potty cleaning" - is not defending yourself...it's just a baseless insult with no merit.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
back to Gabby
Really so you are defending yourself in this post also??????????? Or according to your logic your are defending yourself in every post you make...by posting two political statements in every post.

notatrumpfan

I love law and order, speak about the Petito case or stfu
When you remove your political BS on EVERY post you make, we'll discuss the murder of this young lady.
But when EVERY post you make you try to make a political statement, it kinda gets everybody's mind off the subject at hand and puts them in a political post mode. If you're so scared of losing your guns, go off in the wilderness and build you a bunker with a shooting window on all four sides. When the big bad government comes to to get your guns you will be prepared. I've never seen anybody as scared of losing something as you are your guns. I'll bet you don't worry about losing your family as much as your guns. Your are a pathetic human being..