Gabby Petito

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
When you remove your political BS on EVERY post you make, we'll discuss the murder of this young lady.
But when EVERY post you make you try to make a political statement, it kinda gets everybody's mind off the subject at hand and puts them in a political post mode. If you're so scared of losing your guns, go off in the wilderness and build you a bunker with a shooting window on all four sides. When the big bad government comes to to get your guns you will be prepared. I've never seen anybody as scared of losing something as you are your guns. I'll bet you don't worry about losing your family as much as your guns. Your are a pathetic human being..
Haha, I know who you are now. Pond scum by both names.

Try to focus on the thread or stfu.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Why don't you bring one (or more) of your big bad guns and make me STFU before the big bad government takes them away from you?
Me: Pond Scum You: Septic Tank Scum
All of a sudden pond scum sounds and smells pretty good.
That's the best you have? You are a waste of my time Gator, I mean natf.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
People we live in a different world today. Sure there was probably cause, but reluctant witnesses. The Police did not see anything. Scratch marks were on the males arms, evidence that something happened. But the witnesses who were the involved parties did not want police intervention. The Police did convince them to spend the night apart which they did. But the next day it appears they were back at it.

Let say the police had arrested them for what? When the victim of an assault refuses to prosecute and you the police officer arrests anyway without seeing the assault occur it is a illegal arrest.

Look around at the criminal activity that is occurring and when the police intervene they are fired and sued.

Most cities have a no chase policy now. So if a drive by shooter shot and kills someone the police have to just let him continue driving or they will get fired and sued.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
When you remove your political BS on EVERY post you make, we'll discuss the murder of this young lady.
But when EVERY post you make you try to make a political statement, it kinda gets everybody's mind off the subject at hand and puts them in a political post mode. If you're so scared of losing your guns, go off in the wilderness and build you a bunker with a shooting window on all four sides. When the big bad government comes to to get your guns you will be prepared. I've never seen anybody as scared of losing something as you are your guns. I'll bet you don't worry about losing your family as much as your guns. Your are a pathetic human being..
This from someone who's name is notatrumpfan lecturing me. Go clean your toilets

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
RIP Gabby. Hopefully your killer will be caught and tortured before being put to death by hanging.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Shame they could not have called the Police when the sorry son showed up without Ms. Petito. No they waited a week and then had a family outing together for three days without still calling the police while on the outing or after they returned home.

notatrumpfan

Brian Laundrie and his parents have outsmarted the law from day one. The local and state law enforcement plus the FBI have dropped the ball bigtime. They knew the girl was missing, knew when Brian came home alone in her van without her and failed to maintain surveillance on him till he slipped away to God knows where. What a brilliant bunch of people we have watching over us. I hope they find him and I hope the parents go down with him.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Let's see now:

The son returns home on September 1st, without Ms. Petito. The Son, Mother and Father leave in a three day camping trip to the Forrt-De-Soto-Park-Campground. Two people were seen leaving the Park on September 3rd, 2021. On September 6th, the Mother and Father returned and stayed until September 8th and they then left again.

The Police found the Son's Mustang on September 14th at the Carlton Reserve and tagged it for removal. Petito was reported missing on September 11, 2021. The parents responded to the location of the Mustang but left it, saying he might return and need it for transportation.

Dog the Bounty Hunter says Brian Laundrie’s family went to Fort De Soto Park campground

Timeline of missing Gabby Petito's case
  • July 1: Gabby Petito and her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie left Blue Point, New York for a cross-country road trip
  • August 12: Police in Moab, Utah respond to a domestic incident involving the couple
  • Aug. 21: Petito's father, Joseph Petito, has his last FaceTime video call with his daughter who was in Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Aug. 24: Petito is last seen at a hotel in Salt Lake City with Laundrie
  • Aug. 25: Petito makes final call to her mother, Nicole Schmidt, saying she was in Grand Teton National Park
  • Aug. 25 or 26: The couple chats with the owner of a shop called 'Rustic Row' in Victor, Utah for about 20 minutes
  • Aug. 27: Video of Petito's van was taken by blogger Jenn Bethune, of Red White & Bethune, around 6.30 pm at the Spread Creek Campground
  • Aug. 29: The day that Wisconsin TikToker Miranda Baker claimed that she and her boyfriend were approached by Laundrie at Grand Teton National Park and asked them for a ride at 5.30pm; Schmidt says she is not entertaining this claim and believes it possibly factual
  • Aug. 30: Schmidt receives the last text from Petito: 'No service in Yosemite'
  • Sept. 1: Laundrie returns to his parents' home in North Port, Florida in a van without Petito
  • Sept. 11: Schmidt reports Petito missing to authorities in New York; Petito and Laundrie's van was impounded by police in Florida that same day
  • Sept. 12: Grand Teton National Park rangers search for Petito
  • Sept. 14: Laundrie issues a statement about Petito's disappearance through his lawyer; Also on this day, Laundrie allegedly left his parents' home for a hike
  • Sept. 15: Laundrie is officially named a person of interest in Petito's case
  • Sept. 17: Laundrie family attorney confirms his whereabouts are unknown
  • Sept. 18: North Port police and the FBI start searching the Carlton Reserve in Sarasota County for missing Brian Laundrie
  • Sept. 19: Bethune realizes she has video of Petito's van around 12am and submits the FBI with the footage 10 minutes later; Officials announce a body was found near Grand Teton National Park that matched Petito’s description in the afternoon
  • Sept. 20: The FBI raids the Laundrie family's home, calling it a 'crime scene'

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Ouch...you nailed it there.....I would only recommend he stock his bunker with beets as well.....he will need friends while sitting there looking for the enemy.