• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty, now what?

The Truth

Will she get murdered like Epstein? Did she write and hide a tell all book, to keep herself safe from the Hillbilly Mafia?

Will she have a tell all interview? Who gets dropped in the grease from the frying pan?

Heidi Fleiss (sp?) ain't got nuthing compared to Ghislaine.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The Democrats .. are working overtime to try to tie Trump to Epstein. If Biden's corrupt DOJ had any inkling that Trump was involved in any of this they would have forced Maxwell to open up her "black book" and expose who was involved . They haven't which demonstrates that they will do whatever is needed to protect Bill Clinton and other Democrats .. who WERE INVOLVED.

IMG_2036.jpg

The Truth

Yes, why the hail is the Judge sealing up all the evidence. Things that make a sane person go hummm, but make the others talk about something else.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Because they couldn't keep Trump away from the youngest girls??? That's why.
Yeah, Clinton was a definite in that little black book as well. My bet is if they leaked whats in that little black book, big buisiness such as Google, CNN, MSN, politicians, judges, and other big wigs in government and big buisiness will be on the chopping block across the world.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Yeah, Clinton was a definite in that little black book as well. My bet is if they leaked whats in that little black book, big buisiness such as Google, CNN, MSN, politicians, judges, and other big wigs in government and big buisiness will be on the chopping block across the world.
I believe that is not going to happen . . . too many in the book.

California

TNTeenager
Hang em all. Elected officials, at least, should represent the values of those who elected them.

Re the Pope, this one inherited a mess! He may be the first pope in a long time who is trying to clean house. I'm not Catholic, far from it. I simply think the guy is honest.
And I like the advice of someone who left the Church after being the chief investigator of misconduct: Financially bankrupting the Church is the only thing that could break their power.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Couldn't agree more, including Bill Clinton...

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Hang em all. Elected officials, at least, should represent the values of those who elected them.

Re the Pope, this one inherited a mess! He may be the first pope in a long time who is trying to clean house. I'm not Catholic, far from it. I simply think the guy is honest.
And I like the advice of someone who left the Church after being the chief investigator of misconduct: Financially bankrupting the Church is the only thing that could break their power.
Well . . . . . I know well of this Catholic situation and you are right Cali, this guy (the Pope) is trying.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Will she get murdered like Epstein? Did she write and hide a tell all book, to keep herself safe from the Hillbilly Mafia?

Will she have a tell all interview? Who gets dropped in the grease from the frying pan?

Heidi Fleiss (sp?) ain't got nuthing compared to Ghislaine.
All good questions.
You can bet your Bippy there's going's going to be an appeal so keeping the evidence locked up might be a wise move if there's another trial

California

TNTeenager
The Pope ?
I doubt that.
Not this one, He was chosen as an outsider (Argentine, not Italian) to clean things up. Considering what he's up against, he's making some progress.

Prior? They preferred to just shuffle bad priests around without warning the parish they were sent to. Or ever, criminal charges.

Something I read that I thought was funny: The Vatican owns the building with the largest gay 'club' in Rome. And one of the Vatican bigwigs, archbishop or something, lives upstairs there. Nothing to see here folks ....

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I wonder if the hypocrite pope will knock down his walls that protect him from us poor schleps

The Truth

You can also bet that .. if the "Sealed Evidence " included ANYTHING negative about Trump .. Biden's corrupt DOJ .. would have already leaked it.
Don't you know the democrats are probably feverishly going over the supposedly sealed documents right now. No proof, but based on observations gleaned over the last 30 years.