Good things that happen.

California

TNTeenager
Not just a Cabinet Secretary. But responsible for the Interior Department!

Native Americans, more than anybody, are going to have a gut feeling for what's best for federal-owned land.

Some 20 years ago I noticed a gradual change in culture when I went in to the regional Federal Building for the annual renewal of our Mining Claim, where we dredged for gold up in a remote canyon in the Sierras. A few Native American kids had been student interns at BLM (Bureau of Land Mangement), then they became clerks, and then from year to year it seemed they were being groomed to be the next generation of federal officials with full responsibility for some program. It was good to see. Western forests and deserts are in good hands.

Also from that article:
For more than 171 years, the federal agency responsible for managing the U.S. relationship with hundreds of recognized tribes has never had a Native American at its helm.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Good on them! (y)

Maybe you stick your huge nose into solving Canada's issues first?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Maybe you stick your huge nose into solving Canada's issues first?

So you don't like the fact those 1,800 New Yorkers are volunteering to help protect Asians from the rightwingnuts or you don't like the fact I posted about it because it was such a great thing for them to be doing?

Either way...twiggered! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
So you don't like the fact those 1,800 New Yorkers are volunteering to help protect Asians from the rightwingnuts or you don't like the fact I posted about it because it was such a great thing for them to be doing?

If they ain't white.....Twig doesn't like em......except ca mels.....in their case he's like a rainbow.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Like I said TUBBY .. go solve the hate crimes in Saskatoon!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
No .. I didn't. You just continue to demonstrate your ignorance and bias.

Get busy solving all those Saskatoon hate crimes .. D U M B A S S.
So which one is it? You don't like the fact those 1,800 New Yorkers are volunteering to help protect Asians from the rightwingnuts or you don't like the fact I posted about it because it was such a great thing for them to be doing?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
So which one is it? You don't like the fact those 1,800 New Yorkers are volunteering to help protect Asians from the rightwingnuts or you don't like the fact I posted about it because it was such a great thing for them to be doing?
I’ll take Door #3 ... the one that says you’re a narcissistic D U M B A S S .

You should study up on circular logic .. before trying to use it. Big fail .. for YOU.