• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Good things that happen.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Gee... all this vitriol from the guy standing next to the FAKE C A M E L... and uses that on Linkedin... what a Maroon...
The troll acts as if he "discovered" my avatar isn't of my two deceased GSDs and never acknowledges the only reason he knows they aren't pics of my dogs is because I told everybody that on TBN immediately after a poster complimented me on what beautiful dogs I have.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
The troll acts as if he "discovered" my avatar isn't of my two deceased GSDs and never acknowledges the only reason he knows they aren't pics of my dogs is because I told everybody that on TBN immediately after a poster complimented me on what beautiful dogs I have.
I recollect this . . .

Joe Schmo

Regular
I remember that. Just consider the source there Mace... a little man with mostly likely NO positive attributes.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Who cares? You use somebody else's dogs as your avatar .. your a fake too.

You support Fauci funding animal cruelty research that killed beagle puppies .. in Tunisia.

You're a REAL dog lover.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Good question . . . maybe his were Chihuahua dogs . . . . View attachment 9858
I'm sure you know why I use that particular pic for my avatar since I explained back on TBN that I use it because the two dogs are the spitting image of my two.

It's very disingenuous of you to pretend otherwise...and puts you in the same camp as Twiggy the Troll. Congratulations. I hope you're proud of yourself. :rolleyes:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I'm sure you know why I use that particular pic for my avatar since I explained back on TBN that I use it because the two dogs are the spitting image of my two.

It's very disingenuous of you to pretend otherwise...and puts you in the same camp as Twiggy the Troll. Congratulations. I hope you're proud of yourself. :rolleyes:
Mo is a very simple man.....somewhat slow......he voted for Trump once......now hates him but defends him becasue he claims to be republican.....as I said....a simple man.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Mo is a very simple man.....somewhat slow......he voted for Trump once......now hates him but defends him becasue he claims to be republican.....as I said....a simple man.
Actually Jerry I voted for him twice (you bad @ss typer you). . . and Mr. Mace I know what you have stated in the past about your dogs . . . I thought that was one mean looking Chihuahua ;).

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Actually Jerry I voted for him twice (you bad @ss typer you). . . and Mr. Mace I know what you have stated in the past about your dogs . . . I thought that was one mean looking Chihuahua ;).
Let me add.......Mo is a stupid person if he voted for Trump twice.......

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Nope they were German Shepard's.

Speaking of fake avatars. Did you ever look at the one your loyal follower Schurte Farms used for a long period of time.

"Nope they were German Shepard's."

Uh .. maybe German Shepherds? Apostrophe un-needed .. Dumbass.

More likely Mo was correct on breed or .. Mabe just cats?

"Speaking of fake avatars. Did you ever look at the one your loyal follower Schurte Farms used for a long period of time. "

Is that another of your famous WHATABOUTS?

BTW .. where's your fake avatar .. Dumbass?

Let's Go .. Brandon!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth