Gotta love the military... Not!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
You hate the Military because .. you're a fat P U S S Y who was scared to serve your own country .. so you insult everyone who did serve. Go spew your anti-Military bile to a Canadian Military Veteran and learn how it feels to get you F A T A S S kicked from Saskatoon to Regina and back.
Just because I don't venerate the military like you do - regardless of what they do - doesn't mean I hate them. I'm certain all decent Canadian military members would agree with me.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Just because I don't venerate the military like you do - regardless of what they do - doesn't mean I hate them. I'm certain all decent Canadian military members would agree with me.
I'm certain "all decent Canadian military members would" beat you to a pulp .. if they ever read your posts.

"venerate". Did you learn a new word .. D U M B A S S ? You should try to use it in every post .. like Gator and "gas lighter"

Do you "venerate" anyone who Gator whines .. and cries .. to be a "gas lighter"?

Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
What did the Dementia-in-Chief do to "end it". Show your work Tubby.
I already did in post #53. Did you forget already or weren't you able to understand it?

Did Trump ever try .. to grab you by your p u s s y? If not .. WTF are you spewing about?
This has been posted many, many times in the past but you know that...even if you continue to deny he said it. You'll continue to deny it, too...won't you? (Rhetorical question)

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Twig is kinda a Trumplican c uckold......Prinly..on the other hand is a Trumplican unemployed c uckold.....both are jerks but one has worked.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Why so much effort to hide the truth? Are they afraid of being labeled incompetent?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Why so much effort to hide the truth? Are they afraid of being labeled incompetent?

Accountability.....there is none in any government entity.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
And yet you vote for more government . . .
You haven't figured out .. that the TNT LOONS .. are pathetic, narcissistic, HYPOCRITES?

They've no clue what they're for .. only what they're against.

Trump .. can live rent free .. in their pea sized brains .. for decades .. evidently?

Democratic TDS Addled Butt Hurt .. has a half life, of exponential decay .. of nearly 47 years.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You haven't figured out .. that the TNT LOONS .. are pathetic, narcissistic, HYPOCRITES?

They've no clue what they're for .. only what they're against.

Trump .. can live rent free .. in their pea sized brains .. for decades .. evidently?

Democratic TDS Addled Butt Hurt .. has a half life, of exponential decay .. of nearly 47 years.
And you root against the country because you hate Biden....you are a f**king joke Twig.....and very unpatriotic.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Does this .. make you happy?

Are you gloating about this?
‘Probably does not make him happy, nor is he gloating. He simply posted a truth and fact. A truth and fact that supporting medical data was not available to support until 2005 when the VA started collecting and analyzing veterans deaths data.

The US has been involved in a voluminous number of conflicts. If suicide by vet data was available for review for all the US involved conflicts the suicide death by vets would be some ungodly staggering number.

Suicide by vet is real and it is here. Your wanting to put it in the, “Out of sight” “Out of mind“ “Means it does not exist” box does not mean it is not a huge problem and needs illumination and hopefully will cause people like you to pause and think the next time you rant about so and so is weak and should use gun boat diplomacy instead of other Diplomatic Efforts.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
‘Probably does not make him happy, nor is he gloating. He simply posted a truth and fact. A truth and fact that supporting medical data was not available to support until 2005 when the VA started collecting and analyzing veterans deaths data.

The US has been involved in a voluminous number of conflicts. If suicide by vet data was available for review for all the conflicts the suicide death by vets would be some ungodly staggering number.

Twig's comments are interesting....since he hates Biden and wishes for our country to fail......kinda of a two faced ca mel loving jerk.