Gotta love the military... Not!

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘Probably does not make him happy, nor is he gloating. He simply posted a truth and fact. A truth and fact that supporting medical data was not available to support until 2005 when the VA started collecting and analyzing veterans deaths data.

The US has been involved in a voluminous number of conflicts. If suicide by vet data was available for review for all the US involved conflicts the suicide death by vets would be some ungodly staggering number.

Suicide by vet is real and it is here. Your wanting to put it in the, “Out of sight” “Out of mind“ “Means it does not exist” box does not mean it is not a huge problem and needs illumination and hopefully will cause people like you to pause and think the next time you rant about so and so is weak and should use gun boat diplomacy instead of other Diplomatic Efforts.

So what .. are you doing about it?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘Probably does not make him happy, nor is he gloating. He simply posted a truth and fact. A truth and fact that supporting medical data was not available to support until 2005 when the VA started collecting and analyzing veterans deaths data.

The US has been involved in a voluminous number of conflicts. If suicide by vet data was available for review for all the US involved conflicts the suicide death by vets would be some ungodly staggering number.

Suicide by vet is real and it is here. Your wanting to put it in the, “Out of sight” “Out of mind“ “Means it does not exist” box does not mean it is not a huge problem and needs illumination and hopefully will cause people like you to pause and think the next time you rant about so and so is weak and should use gun boat diplomacy instead of other Diplomatic Efforts.

"Your wanting to put it in the, “Out of sight” “Out of mind“ “Means it does not exist” box does not mean it is not a huge problem and needs illumination and hopefully will cause people like you to pause and think the next time you rant about so and so is weak and should use gun boat diplomacy instead of other Diplomatic Efforts."

Another of YOUR numerous lies .. p I s s a n t.

My military veteran friends and I have supported Camp Hope since its inception nearly 10 years ago.

Exactly what have YOU .. done about it?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"Your wanting to put it in the, “Out of sight” “Out of mind“ “Means it does not exist” box does not mean it is not a huge problem and needs illumination and hopefully will cause people like you to pause and think the next time you rant about so and so is weak and should use gun boat diplomacy instead of other Diplomatic Efforts."

Another of YOUR numerous lies .. p I s s a n t.

My military veteran friends and I have supported Camp Hope since its inception .. nearly 10 years ago.

Exactly what have YOU .. done about it?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
So what .. are you doing about it?
Sure you have. Just like I can fly a 747 through the eye of a sewing needle.

All VA facilities have PTSD treatment protocols, even those in Texas.

"All VA Medical Centers offer PTSD treatment, even if there is no specific PTSD program. Contact your local VA Medical Center and ask for the Mental Health clinic. Many Vet Centers and VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics also offer PTSD treatment."

Depending on the VA Card one carries a vet is also eligible for treatment for Diagnosed PTSD at facilities like your Texas CAMP HOPE. Without the right card and Member Number and referral treatment Authorization, treatment at your CAMP HOPE is on the Vets Dime, unless the Vet is a Medicaid Recipient. (A lot of the vets receiving treatment are).

Just as Treatment at anyone of the NC Facilities.

None of the above post is germane to to your original post where you allege in your two questions that Mace posted a Web Link to the high suicides' being experienced by ex-military personnel because;

"Does this .. make you happy?"

"Are you gloating about this?"

Then when I posted information confirming the high incidents of suicides and including the fact the suicide rate number would probably be a staggering if data for all military conflicts was available not just since 2005 you went ballistic deflection mode away from your original post.

Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Exactly.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Sure you have. Just like I can fly a 747 through the eye of a sewing needle.

All VA facilities have PTSD treatment protocols, even those in Texas.

"All VA Medical Centers offer PTSD treatment, even if there is no specific PTSD program. Contact your local VA Medical Center and ask for the Mental Health clinic. Many Vet Centers and VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics also offer PTSD treatment."

Depending on the VA Card one carries a vet is also eligible for treatment for Diagnosed PTSD at facilities like your Texas CAMP HOPE. Without the right card and Member Number and referral treatment Authorization, treatment at your CAMP HOPE is on the Vets Dime, unless the Vet is a Medicaid Recipient. (A lot of the vets receiving treatment are).

Just as Treatment at anyone of the NC Facilities.

None of the above post is germane to to your original post where you allege in your two questions that Mace posted a Web Link to the high suicides' being experienced by ex-military personnel because;

"Does this .. make you happy?"

"Are you gloating about this?"

Then when I posted information confirming the high incidents of suicides and including the fact the suicide rate number would probably be a staggering if data for all military conflicts was available not just since 2005 you went ballistic deflection mode away from your original post.
So .. YOU .. used lots of words to demonstrate that YOU .. have done nothing.

How about YOU donate to support foundations like Camp Hope or .. just STFU?

I'm helping .. YOU'RE .. just spouting your usual .. platitudes .. and DOING NOTHING .. making YOU .. a fake valor .. HYPOCRITE.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
So .. YOU .. used lots of words to demonstrate that YOU .. have done nothing.

How about YOU donate to support foundations like Camp Hope or .. just STFU?

I'm helping .. YOU'RE .. just spouting your usual .. platitudes .. and DOING NOTHING .. making YOU .. a fake valor .. HYPOCRITE.
1624420220128.png

1624420599758.png

Last edited:

California

TNTeenager

quark

It's one thing to yap about our politicians.

It's really low to smear veterans and active duty personnel and wrap them in perceived social issues which diminish their service to our country.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
It's one thing to yap about our politicians.

It's really low to smear veterans and active duty personnel and wrap them in perceived social issues which diminish their service to our country.
It's funny how Twiggy literally venerates the military...until one of them, a very high ranking officer, doesn't set aside reality and pretend everything Cheeto says is the absolute truth.

quark

It's funny how Twiggy literally venerates the military...until one of them, a very high ranking officer, doesn't set aside reality and pretend everything Cheeto says is the absolute truth.
Wow... that's pretty sad. He must be a Trumper. They go really hot and really cold. One minute it's a really beautiful thing. The next...you are the enemy of man and woman kind.

Since there can be no intelligent discussions with Trumpers....guess I will not be replying to postings of theirs any longer.