• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

He Said What About The Republican Party

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Where in the first post did you say you were condemning the individual and not the party?
You are the one using the word, condemning, not me. I commended the individual. You of course only understand pictures or memes. You or anyone else will find it very hard to find the word condemning in my first post.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Actually Schrute this is mild compared to other posts that he has aimed at me.
‘When you join in with the individuals throwing rocks at me, don’t expect to stand on the sideline with a grin and smirk on your face and not expect rocks to not also be aimed at you.

Ever heard the expression when you sleep with the dogs don‘t complain about getting fleas.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
‘When you join in with the individuals throwing rocks at me, don’t expect to stand on the sideline with a grin and smirk on your face and not expect rocks to not also be aimed at you.

Ever heard the expression when you sleep with the dogs don‘t complain about getting fleas.
Ridiculous, you are one of the weakest, thin skinned gay men I've ever known.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Weak but Thank you for showing that I'm right.

btw, my mother transitioned to a man and he says yes, you are indeed gay. ;)

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
How about sticking to the title of YOUR thread and post about the groups of conservatives you claim you're apart of. ... or not because you lie.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
How about sticking to the title of YOUR thread and post about the groups of conservatives you claim you're apart of. ... or not because you lie.
Yep your response is a classic Dunning-Kruger Effect Response.

“Moreover, according to the study, that tendency seems to be more pronounced in partisan contexts in which people consciously think of themselves as supporters of one or the other (Republican or Democratic) major political party.”

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

“Moreover, according to the study, that tendency seems to be more pronounced in partisan contexts in which people consciously think of themselves as supporters of one or the other (Republican or Democratic) major political party.”
You .. and Rootie Canootie .. have a terribly annoying proclivity to just wear crap like this out ...

Hope your handlers give you another .. equally annoying phrase soon.

BTW .. your total knowledge of the Dunning-Kruger Effect .. is .. like all the other stoopid crap you post .. limited only by your GOOGLER.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

YOU are the constant dem supporter while claiming you are a conservative so stop pointing fingers at others for doing what you do.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
YOU are the constant dem supporter while claiming you are a conservative so stop pointing fingers at others for doing what you do.
It is very apparent it is really upsetting to you when a truth is posted in response to one of your lies.