Hurricane Ida

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
With Hurricane Ida barreling toward Louisiana and projected to make Landfall as a category four (4) storm I thought now would be a good time to parallel Katrina and Afghanistan. President Bush caught holy H e l l over Katrina and New Orleans. People in New Orleans knew Katrina was coming. They sat on there duffs and did nothing. The Local Government did nothing and then criticized Bush when the Sheik Hit The Pam. They also wanted the tax payer to make them whole again through gift money.

Here is a whole Web Page of criticism of Bush over Katrina.

Now read back through the Web pages of the Criticism of Bush over New Orleans and for Bush insert Biden and for New Orleans insert either Kabul or Afghanistan. See any parallels?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Here's a concept....how bout we stop electing idiots for president.....maybe elect a person who cares about our country and its people.....regardless of which party they belong to......heck.....I'd even go for a black person with those credentials although Schitts and Prinly would have a major problem with a black....especially a woman.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
On August 29th, 2005 Katrina struck New Orleans. Will history repeat itself, or did the people learn. We shall see.

1630247850423.jpeg

I say history will repeat.

"Therefore, the city cannot issue a mandatory evacuation because we don't have the time," Cantrell said, advising for residents to either voluntarily evacuate or hunker down.

Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

California

TNTeenager

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
There are companies that make hurricane proof houses so I'm thinking it would be very prudent to not allow any rebuilding of houses unless they are...hurricane proof.
Maybe we should not rebuild cities that are below sea level......or at least recommend house boats.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
No sh it, Sherlock! :rolleyes:

How does that saying go, "You will reap what you sow" . Ignorance and Stupidity has caused the death of many individuals. It looks like those choosing to meet the grim reaper rather than get vaccinated are going to get their wish.

"Louisiana reported almost 30,000 new cases in the week ending Sunday and more than 400 deaths, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data shows. About two weeks ago, the state peaked at more than 40,000 cases reported in one week."

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
No sh it, Sherlock! :rolleyes:

Some of them folks down there aren't very smart.....

Boudreaux lived down by the river in deep Louisiana.
On the other side of the river lived a guy named Clarence.

Boudreaux hated Clarence and Clarence hated Boudreaux. Every day since they were small children, they'd go down to their river banks and yell at each other across the river. They never really met each other because neither one could swim and neither one had a boat. So for years and years, every day, they'd just cuss at each other across the river.

Boudreaux would scream things at Clarence like, "Imma gonna come ovuh they one day and whup yuh *** so hard yuh gonna hava sheet otta yuh nose!"

Clarence would scream back, "yah, you come on ovuh hey and try da whup muh *** and I gonna stomp yuh face intu da ground and make boodan otta yuh head!"

One day, news spread throughout the bayou that the county was going to build a bridge across the river. Boudreaux was extremely happy. In glee, he said to his wife, "Sha, Imma finally gonna get to go whup that Clarence's ***!"

So, for months Boudreaux anxiously waited for the bridge to be completed until one day a neighbor came over and told Boudreaux that the bridge was done!

So he kissed his wife and said, "I'm gonna cross dat bridge and whup Clarence's *** and be back by suppa!" and off he went.

Later that evening, Boudreaux came back to his house looking sad and dejected. His wife asked, "did you get to whup that Clarence's ***?"

Boudreaux said, "Nah Sha, never saw him. I ran away ‘cause it turns out he's ah big, big man. I mean a reeeally big, big man. If Ida gone ova they, he would have whupped me...probably even kilt me."

Boureaux's wife then asked, "How d'ya know he's a big man if yuh never saw him?"

Boudreaux said, "Well, I got to da bridge and dey was a big sign that said 'Clearance 12 Feet 6 Inches'!"