• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Hypocrisy

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Hypocrisy....

Rand Paul routinely opposed Federal Assistance when a disaster struck another state. He has already sent a letter to Biden requesting relief for Kentucky.

What a political hit piece from a political hack. He was not against the aid but where the monies were taken from.

"He said he would have supported the bill if it reappropriated funds from other areas, rather than add on additional spending, WFPL, a Louisville-area news radio station, reported.

"I would have given them 9 billion and I would've taken the 9 billion from somewhere else," he said. "I would have taken it from foreign aid and said you know what, we don't have money for Egypt or Pakistan this year because we have to help the Northeast."

Dftodd

TNTeenager
What a political hit piece from a political hack. He was not against the aid but where the monies were taken from.

"He said he would have supported the bill if it reappropriated funds from other areas, rather than add on additional spending, WFPL, a Louisville-area news radio station, reported.

"I would have given them 9 billion and I would've taken the 9 billion from somewhere else," he said. "I would have taken it from foreign aid and said you know what, we don't have money for Egypt or Pakistan this year because we have to help the Northeast."
It's a completely different narrative once the whole story gets out there.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It's a completely different narrative once the whole story gets out there.
‘Disaster aid has never been provided in the US using the model advocated by Rand Paul. Rand Paul does not advocate using his disaster aid model for the State of Kentucky either.

Why not force states to amend and change there State Constitutions to allow them to borrow money and run deficit budgets instead of a balanced budget. Also remove the “We the people”, Preamble from the US Constitution.

Arkansas is in Tornado Alley also.

“Is there a "Tornado Alley" in Arkansas?”

“ A. Yes. Since 1950, counties with 35 or more tornadoes are mostly clustered along Interstate 30 and U.S. Highway 67/167.”

Then the next time a Tornado strikes in Arkansas, Arkansas citizens would be responsible for borrowing the money and repairing the damage. Or when the next pandemic strikes let each state stand entirely on its own to fight the battle.

Hospital Staffs in some Red States are overwhelmed with people who refused to get vaccinated. The Federal Government is borrowing money and paying for Army and National Guard Medical Personnel to help Hospital Personnel treat the high influx of anti Vaxxers. Stop this and let the Anti Vaxxers die.

A whole web page of locations Military Personnel are deployed to fight COVID-19.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Notice my quote was never mentioned. Rand said pay for it, don't borrow and go in debt.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Nah, I'm sure he'll agree that you fell for the lying hypocrisy claim
Don't think it was a "Lying Hypocrisy Claim."

Truth/Fact - Rand Paul did oppose disaster aid to other States after they were impacted by a disaster.

Truth/Fact - The ink was not dry on the disaster proclamation signed by Biden for Kentucky before Rand Paul was sending a letter asking for Disaster Aid for Kentucky.

Don't believe that lostcreekranch will think it is a lying hypocrisy claim since Texas was one of the States Rand Paul voted against disaster aid for. He may surprise me and say it is a lying hypocrisy claim though.

"Tristan Snell"

@TristanSnell

"Today, Rand Paul asked Joe Biden for federal help for Kentucky — even though Paul has voted against every federal disaster relief package of the last 10 years."

"5:47 PM · Dec 11, 2021"