• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Illegal Drugs

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
GAYtor .. works sooooo very hard .. to find ways to dis-respect Texas .. because we are a conservative state.

It blows up in his face every time ....

IMG_3408.GIF

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Once again ....

Where do you think it came from?

Think .. before answering.
Don't have to think I don't engage in conspiracy theories like you. I prefer to let Law Enforcement complete there investigation and when that is completed they will tell both, you and me. My only thinking on the situation is that due to the large volume, it had to have been manufactured in a large well equipped laboratory.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Don't have to think I don't engage in conspiracy theories like you. I prefer to let Law Enforcement complete there investigation and when that is completed they will tell both, you and me. My only thinking on the situation is that due to the large volume, it had to have been manufactured in a large well equipped laboratory.
Pro Tip.... Where is Pharr, Texas ???

Dftodd

TNTeenager
It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true. 😉😉😉

I'll take pity on you.

A: there is either a local lab.
B: Smuggled across the boarder by your much loved and defended asylum seeking immigrants the snuck into this country (cough.... cough.. ) illegally 😉😉😉😉

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

Yep and the end results of the web links you posted somebody in NC lost millions of dollars they would have realized from illegal drug sales. Using whataboutisms to deflect away from the fact the same thing that happened in NC also happened in Texas does not diminish or remove the fact what happened in NC also happened in Texas. just as someone lost million of dollars in NC and Texas if they had been successful in selling the drugs.

The large seizures in NC motivated Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies to intensified there detection awareness efforts. Meanwhile look at the states that are decriminalizing marijuana use and possession. Idiots will do anything to get their hand on drugs except work. I say let them blow their brains out with drugs and when they die, let the buzzards handle the carcass. You on the other hand are focused on where are the drugs coming from. Where the drugs are coming from is immaterial. Illegal Drugs would not be being produced if there was not a ready US market.

Oregon is currently standing alone in this effort.

New York City is way-way out in space with providing supervised free injection sites. Bring your illegal drugs, self inject and attending staff will use
Naloxone if you OD yourself. How nice. I wonder if they also cash welfare checks?

Bottom line. The criminal enterprise in the United States is alive, well and flourishing. Meanwhile the efforts to defund, underfund or eliminate Law Enforcement is growing stronger as crime rates soar.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Don't think wet back mules from Mexico could transport liquid or powered meth in the large quantiles being seized Molalla.

This information is dated. I stand on letting Law Enforcement tell us where the Meth, crystal or liquid is coming from without engaging in conspiracy theories.

You're too F....ING STOODID to admit what Biden is doing to our southern border .. so keep acting like the ignorant, pathetic old PRICK you are.

You thought you could insult Texas with your little article but .. it blew up in your face .. because you have absolutely no clue what happening at our southern border.

If you don't think that Meth .. was manufactured in Mexico then smuggled across the border .. YOU'RE a bigger dumbass than we ever knew.

154,000 illegals caught at border in January .. Congratulations Biden .. a new record .. and probably another 75,000 got-a-ways.

Biden should find a place for GAYtor .. in his "cabinet of idiots". Maybe Secretary of Dumbasses?