• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Illegal Drugs

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It is . . . . as if they don't truck it across or fly it across or tunnel it across . . . "they don't need mules to bring it across" . . . it gets here.
Would you and LCR like a DEA Contact number to call and share your expertise and knowledge on how, when, where and times the Crystal and Liquid Meth is being delivered to distributors in the US?

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Would you and LCR like a DEA Contact number to call and share your expertise and knowledge on how, when, where and times the Crystal and Liquid Meth is being delivered to distributors in the US?
Since you brought up the subject of drugs. Have you not seen any news about how it comes into the united States???? No incling at all on how it gets here????

Certainly your commi news network (CNN) or MSN has touched on the subject once or twice.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Since you brought up the subject of drugs. Have you not seen any news about how it comes into the united States???? No incling at all on how it gets here????

Certainly your commi news network (CNN) or MSN has touched on the subject once or twice.
Drugs are delivered to the United States by various methods. The latest thing for big money shipments is Submarines.

"The vessel, destined for Central America, could transport three tons of drugs. Since 2018, 111 narco-submarines have been seized, Colombian authorities said. On average, the vessels carry around 286,600 pounds of cocaine and 1,543 pounds of marijuana."

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Drugs are delivered to the United States by various methods. The latest thing for big money shipments is Submarines.

"The vessel, destined for Central America, could transport three tons of drugs. Since 2018, 111 narco-submarines have been seized, Colombian authorities said. On average, the vessels carry around 286,600 pounds of cocaine and 1,543 pounds of marijuana."

Ok, so why the condescending comment about contacting the DEA????

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
GAYtor is embarrassed from his original post .. blowing up in his face.

He had to "try" to strike back .. then "try" to switch the subject ...

GAYtor ....

IMG_3408.GIF

GAYtor has a "history" of starting anti-Texas threads .. they ALL blow up in his face. He's just .. not that good at it ..

IMG_2309.GIF

Dftodd

TNTeenager
GAYtor is embarrassed from his original post .. blowing up in his face.

He had to "try" to strike back .. then "try" to switch the subject ...

GAYtor ....

View attachment 11314

GAYtor has a "history" of starting anti-Texas threads .. they ALL blow up in his face. He's just .. not that good at it ..

View attachment 11315
The bottom gif is no joke. We had some really juicy sweet melons one year. So juicy they would pop like that.

Passed some out to the neighbors. After the second call of an exploding melon in a kitchen I warned the rest of the people I passed them out too. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I caught he!! from the little old lady that lived next door 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The bottom gif is no joke. We had some really juicy sweet melons one year. So juicy they would pop like that.

Passed some out to the neighbors. After the second call of an exploding melon in a kitchen I warned the rest of the people I passed them out too.

I caught he!! from the little old lady that lived next door
Why didn't GAYtor .. warn us then?. Is he just used .. to crap blowing up in his face?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
I repeat what you refer to as a "CONDESCENDING COMMENT, since you LCR and Molalla knows so much about how drugs are getting into the US I am sure the DEA would like that information.

"Would you and LCR like a DEA Contact number to call and share your expertise and knowledge on how, when, where and times the Crystal and Liquid Meth is being delivered to distributors in the US?"

I guess you, LCR and Molalla will say this is wrong too and Gator had some weird found meme blow up in his face.

You the trio will also probably say the cocaine seized would only had a half a billion dollar value under Trump.

I have always found it comical the extremes people will go to, to diminish and down grade the drug problem in the United States.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I repeat what you refer to as a "CONDESCENDING COMMENT, since you LCR and Molalla knows so much about how drugs are getting into the US I am sure the DEA would like that information.

"Would you and LCR like a DEA Contact number to call and share your expertise and knowledge on how, when, where and times the Crystal and Liquid Meth is being delivered to distributors in the US?"

I guess you, LCR and Molalla will say this is wrong too and Gator had some weird found meme blow up in his face.

You the trio will also probably say the cocaine seized would only had a half a billion dollar value under Trump.

I have always found it comical the extremes people will go to, to diminish and down grade the drug problem in the United States.
"I have always found it comical the extremes people will go to, to diminish and down grade the drug problem in the United States."

I have always found it comical the extremes people .. like you .. will go to, to diminish and down grade the State of Texas .. and Texans ....

This time .. as usual .. it blew up in your face ..

IMG_2306.GIF

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
"I have always found it comical the extremes people will go to, to diminish and down grade the drug problem in the United States."

I have always found it comical the extremes people .. like you .. will go to, to diminish and down grade the State of Texas .. and Texans ....

This time .. as usual .. it blew up in your face ..

View attachment 11318
The truth and fact that 10 million dollars worth of liquid meth was seized in Texas is no way diminishing or down grading the state of Texas than was the three large seizures of Crystal Meth a downgrading of the State of NC. The only thing it does is highlights the fact Law Enforcement is doing it's job of disrupting the supply chain of illegal drugs.

A State nor the law abiding citizens of a state are responsible for or accountable instead of those who engage in criminal activity within the borders of a state. Responsibility and accountability for criminal behavior is attached to the person(s) that did the crime not the state the crimne was committed in. I don't care how much you, Molalla, Schrute Farms or Dftodd huff and puff otherwise.

The way you are squealing, whining and hollering is a telling indicator of the propaganda effort being put forth by you to garner public support (**** You have convinced Molalla, Schrute Farms and Dftodd by the way such actions by law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas*****) to curtail or block Law Enforcements efforts to arrest those engaged in illegal drug trafficking and distribution and the seizure of all assets recognized from such illegal activity.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The truth and fact that 10 million dollars worth of liquid meth was seized in Texas is no way diminishing or down grading the state of Texas than was the three large seizures of Crystal Meth downgrading of the State of NC. The only thing it does is highlights the fact Law Enforcement is doing it's job of disrupting the supply chain of illegal drugs.

A State nor the law abiding citizens of a state are responsible for or accountable instead of those who engage in criminal activity within the borders of a state. Responsibility and accountability for criminal behavior is attached to the person(s) that did the crime. I don't care how much you, Molalla, Schrute Farms or Dftodd huff and puff otherwise.

The way you are squealing, whining and hollering is a telling indicator of the propaganda effort being put forth by you to garner public support (**** You have convinced Molalla, Schrute Farms and Dftodd by the way such actions by law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas*****) to curtail or block Law Enforcements efforts to arrest those engaged in illegal drug trafficking and distribution and the seizure of all assets recognized from such illegal activity.
No .. we all know your motives for your original post. Your above word salad blather changes nothing.

Just admit it blew up in your face .. and move on .. you're being .. tiresome now.

IMG_3408.GIF

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
No .. we all know your motives for your original post. Your above word salad blather changes nothing.

Just admit it blew up in your face .. and move on .. you're being .. tiresome now.

View attachment 11319
You need to obtain a copy of the Anarchists Cook Book (********Warning ----Law Enforcement will consider it contraband if you are arrested with it in your possession.)****** Then when you are doing a selfie you will not be standing in the blast zone.

My posts on illegal drugs has been and will always be, that I support law enforcements efforts to stem the flow of ILLEGAL DRUGs into the United States and you and Molalla do not.

"The way you are squealing, whining and hollering is a telling indicator of the propaganda effort being put forth by you to garner public support (**** You have convinced Molalla, Schrute Farms and Dftodd by the way such actions by law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas*****) to curtail or block Law Enforcements efforts to arrest those engaged in illegal drug trafficking and distribution and the seizure of all assets recognized from such illegal activity."

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
You need to obtain a copy of the Anarchists Cook Book (********Warning ----Law Enforcement will consider it contraband if you are arrested with it in your possession.)****** Then when you are doing a selfie you will not be standing in the blast zone.

My posts on illegal drugs has been and will always be, that I support law enforcements efforts to stem the flow of ILLEGAL DRUGs into the United States and you and Molalla do not.

"The way you are squealing, whining and hollering is a telling indicator of the propaganda effort being put forth by you to garner public support (**** You have convinced Molalla, Schrute Farms and Dftodd by the way such actions by law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas*****) to curtail or block Law Enforcements efforts to arrest those engaged in illegal drug trafficking and distribution and the seizure of all assets recognized from such illegal activity."
And .. You continue to make yourself look stoopid. Go back and read your original post ....

IMG_2308.GIF

Dftodd

TNTeenager
You must be off your meds again. I know for a fact that I never said anything about how law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas. There wasn't any talk between any of us about that.

I for one think you liberals and your whole defund the police movement is a classic case of Darwinism.

So you got anarchy in Texas and tell the DEA what to do from a discussion on the common ways they smuggle drugs into the country.

Do you hear voices? Mood swings, agitation?

Getting enough sleep? Urinary tract infection maybe?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You must be off your meds again. I know for a fact that I never said anything about how law enforcement should be resisted and stopped in Texas. There wasn't any talk between any of us about that.

I for one think you liberals and your whole defund the police movement is a classic case of Darwinism.

So you got anarchy in Texas and tell the DEA what to do from a discussion on the common ways they smuggle drugs into the country.

Do you hear voices? Mood swings, agitation?

Getting enough sleep? Urinary tract infection maybe?
You are definitely off your meds if you consider the seizure by Law Enforcement of 10 million dollars worth of illegal drugs in Texas, "ANARCHY IN TEXAS".

The Insurrection Anarchy occurred in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021.

I am not a supporter of defund the Police. Never have been/Never will be. We are asking the Police to provide us with a safe environment for habitation, recreation and work without providing them with the proper tools, support or pay. Nineteen Officers in Austin Texas are about to get thrown on the garbage pile because they did what they were asked and told to do, stop the riot, looting and burning.

Police are being asked to confront and control anarchist, terrorist and insurrectionist in our streets and city by sacrificing themselves and allowing rioting, burning and looting without the military style equipment one needs when confronting such combatants.

Law Enforcement is the front line of our Democracy. Law enforcement needs support and help not constantly being slapped in the face and stabbed in the back by a politician.

Read this for information on the Federal 1033 Program, a program that was providing military equipment to law enforcement that was largely stopped stopped because of the hollering that the Police were being equipped and trained to act like the military. What does a rational thinking person think the police should act/be like when confronting anarchist, terrorist and insurrectionist and asked to control there behavior in our streets and cities. You can say what you want to about Bush 2. One thing you cannot say is that he did not have the backs of Law Enforcement.

https://www.aclu.org/news/criminal-law-reform/federal-militarization-of-law-enforcement-must-end/

Last edited:

Dftodd

TNTeenager
You are definitely off your meds if you consider the seizure by Law Enforcement of 10 million dollars worth of illegal drugs in Texas, "ANARCHY IN TEXAS".

The Insurrection Anarchy occurred in Washington DC on January 6th, 2021.

I am not a supporter of defund the Police. Never have been/Never will be. We are asking the Police to provide us with a safe environment for habitation, recreation and work without providing them with the proper tools, support or pay. Nineteen Officers in Austin Texas are about to get thrown on the garbage pile because they did what they were asked and told to do, stop the riot, looting and burning.

Police are being asked to confront and control anarchist, terrorist and insurrectionist in our streets and city by sacrificing themselves and allowing rioting, burning and looting without the military style equipment one needs when confronting such combatants.

Law Enforcement is the front line of our Democracy. Law enforcement needs support and help not constantly being slapped in the face and stabbed in the back by a politician.

Read this for information on the Federal 1033 Program, a program that was providing military equipment to law enforcement that was largely stopped stopped because of the hollering that the Police were being equipped and trained to act like the military. What does a rational thinking person think the police should act/be like when confronting anarchist, terrorist and insurrectionist and asked to control there behavior in our streets and cities. You can say what you want to about Bush 2. One thing you cannot say is that he did not have the backs of Law Enforcement.

https://www.aclu.org/news/criminal-law-reform/federal-militarization-of-law-enforcement-must-end/
Go back and reread your posts. Classic case of bipolar. Your all over the bloody place.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Go back and reread your posts. Classic case of bipolar. Your all over the bloody place.
GAYtor's initial smarmy post .. was fully intended to insult Texas and Texans .. period.

When he got busted .. he starts spinning in circles like a drunken loon.

He's done this before .. numerous times .. and it blew up in his face every single time.

Salud OP!

IMG_3408.GIF