• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

I'm beginning to hate the VA ...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The VA health care is Health care for United States Vets. It is not Health Care for "EVERYONE". Everyone would be ever person in the world. I know you think the US is the Policeman for the world but it is not. Just as the VA is not nor has it ever been a Health Care Provider for EVERYONE.

Now if you are referring to GOVERNMENT managed and provided Health Care several countries with a Democracy type government does provide universal health care to all citizens. These countries are ranked higher than the US on health care provided to it citizens than the US.

IMG_2163.jpg

Diggin_It!

Regular
30 Survivors of Iranian Attack that Decimated US Bases in ...

30 Survivors of Iranian Attack that Decimated US Bases in Iraq to FINALLY Get their Medals Trump Blocked – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
"All is well!" he wrote on Twitter at the time, admitting that some troops had "headaches" but the situation was "not very serious." Since then, at least 110 survivors have been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury—and The Washington Post reported Friday that at least 33 of them are now being reconsidered for a Purple Heart medal.

Troops to get Purple Hearts from attack Trump downplayed

Dec. 9, 2021, 11:31 AM PST. By Steve Benen. There are dozens of American servicemen and women who earned, but didn't receive, Purple Hearts after a ballistic missile attack early last year. As CBS ...
Honor Veterans Afflicted By Brain Injuries With Purple ...

Honor Veterans Afflicted By Brain Injuries With Purple Hearts - ForceChange
The service members impacted by the Al-Asad airbase attack survived eleven 1,600-pound missiles. Yet to this day, they still deal with the sometimes-debilitating effects of traumatic brain injuries. And to this day, most of them have not received the honor and benefits they deserve. The Purple Heart is the ultimate symbol of bravery and sacrifice.

Donny don't care nuttin' 'bout no injured Servicemembers or Vets.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
30 Survivors of Iranian Attack that Decimated US Bases in ...

30 Survivors of Iranian Attack that Decimated US Bases in Iraq to FINALLY Get their Medals Trump Blocked – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
"All is well!" he wrote on Twitter at the time, admitting that some troops had "headaches" but the situation was "not very serious." Since then, at least 110 survivors have been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury—and The Washington Post reported Friday that at least 33 of them are now being reconsidered for a Purple Heart medal.

Dec. 9, 2021, 11:31 AM PST. By Steve Benen. There are dozens of American servicemen and women who earned, but didn't receive, Purple Hearts after a ballistic missile attack early last year. As CBS ...
Honor Veterans Afflicted By Brain Injuries With Purple ...

Honor Veterans Afflicted By Brain Injuries With Purple Hearts - ForceChange
The service members impacted by the Al-Asad airbase attack survived eleven 1,600-pound missiles. Yet to this day, they still deal with the sometimes-debilitating effects of traumatic brain injuries. And to this day, most of them have not received the honor and benefits they deserve. The Purple Heart is the ultimate symbol of bravery and sacrifice.

Donny don't care nuttin' 'bout no injured Servicemembers or Vets.
Diggin . . . I could care less what Trump feel about us Vets . . . he is not one, he has no idea what Vets have gone threw.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Pretty much what I stated Wolf . . . ;).
I am surprised the English professor LCR is not calling you a dumb *** for using THREW instead of THROUGH.

threw
  1. 1.
    propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
    "I threw a brick through the window"
2. Through
moving in one side and out of the other side of (an opening, channel, or location).
"she walked through the doorway into the living room"

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I am surprised the English professor LCR is not calling you a dumb *** for using THREW instead of THROUGH.

threw
  1. 1.
    propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
    "I threw a brick through the window"
2. Through
moving in one side and out of the other side of (an opening, channel, or location).
"she walked through the doorway into the living room"
:rolleyes: Oh Gator . . . thanks for the diction lesson.