• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

I'm beginning to hate the VA ...

Dftodd

TNTeenager
It demonstrates you Americans just don't know how to run a health care system...
Just proves that the government shouldn't be running a health care system. 😉😉😉

Might want to work on fixing the one you have at home before bashing someone elses.

But I do agree with you on the VA. If you can get connected and actually use it, then it's worth it's weight. But they need to rehab the policy's and procedures for vetting someone and getting them covered.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Dftodd, the VA has been broken forever.
You have some very excellent VA Health Provider Facilities and then you have some that are the pits. The VA spends more time on the phone today trying to explain to vets that the VA does not provide free health care to, mothers, fathers, spouses or children's of a vet than ever before.

Another telling indicator on the level of services received in a VA facility is the amount of interaction between Federal and State VA Services. So the telling indicator on VA Provided Health care is dependent upon the state in which you live. Your home state Oregon for example is ranked at number 41.

Active military and retirees spouses are eligible for Tricare it is cheap but even then some refuse to pay for it for a spouse or children, because they feel it should be free.

"How much is TRICARE for spouse?"

"The fee is: $12.50 per month or $150 annually for an individual plan. $25 per month or $300 annually for a family plan."

Last edited:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Just proves that the government shouldn't be running a health care system. 😉😉😉

Might want to work on fixing the one you have at home before bashing someone elses.

But I do agree with you on the VA. If you can get connected and actually use it, then it's worth it's weight. But they need to rehab the policy's and procedures for vetting someone and getting them covered.
Bull puckery! Take a look around the world at who the top health care providers are.
Canada is rated well above the US even though we fall short compared to others.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Bull puckery! Take a look around the world at who the top health care providers are.
The best the United States can do is come in, in 18th place.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
That may be. But we are discussing the VA. That is a whole different abortion all together. And a classic example of why the government should not run a health care system.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
That may be. But we are discussing the VA. That is a whole different abortion all together. And a classic example of why the government should not run a health care system.
I thought you were one of those complaining about Capitalism allowing the prices of products and petroleum based products to soar.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Capitalism works fine until idiots like biden get involved.
In another thread ..The Dumbass .. smugly asked , what I would do about high petroleum prices.

I gave him a long, detailed list of fixes" .. no response from old GAYtor. He runs away .. when his crap blows up in his face .. every time .. or .. tries to change the subject.