Is the Mississippi Guv....Married to his Sister?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Careful there you are attacking the bed rock of Christianity.

Some religious scholars say Cain and Able where fighting over a sister when Cain killed Able.

"After that [when God put a mark on Cain], Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, to the east of Eden.
And later in the land of Nod, Cain took a wife and she gave birth to a son who was named Enoch."

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Some religious scholars say Cain and Able where fighting over a sister when Cain killed Able.

"After that [when God put a mark on Cain], Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, to the east of Eden.
And later in the land of Nod, Cain took a wife and she gave birth to a son who was named Enoch."

Sorry....I still have difficulty believing god is a woman....I bet her hair is real purdy.

California

TNTeenager

So Adam and Eve weren't the first humans. The others of that era avoided the snake and the apple and all that. Ok.

Did King James know that? ;)

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
One day Adam and Eve notice God standing before them, holding a bag
"Hi, God. What's in the bag?" asked Eve.

"These are a couple of things that were left over from creation that I thought you two would be interested in." God rummages around in the bag a moment. "Okay who wants to be able to pee standing up?"

Adam immediately puts his hand up in the air, waving frantically. "Me! Me! Me! Oh, oh, PLEASE, God, let me have it! Just think of how much more work I could get done in the fields if I could pee standing up! And it would help so much when I'm out hunting! Oh, please, please, please let me have it!"

"Well, all right," says God. "Now, let's see what we have for you, Eve." God rummages about a bit more in the bag.

"Ah, right. Multiple or gasms."