• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Is the USA a racist country?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

"His case eventually ended up before the nation’s highest court and resulted in a landmark 1896 ruling that defined the Jim Crow era and legalized racial segregation in America."

^This Law^ strikes me as one of the many laws the opponents to CRT don't want kids to be educated about.

"The application for Plessy’s pardon has been brought under a little-known 2006 Louisiana statute, the Avery C Alexander pardon law, named after the late civil rights leader and state politician. The law mandates that any person convicted under a local law to maintain or enforce racial separation or discrimination is eligible for pardon, with the parole board required to submit the application to the state governor within 14 days unless there are objections. Louisiana’s governor, Democrat John Bel Edwards, will then decide the matter unilaterally.

The New Orleans district attorney’s office believes this is the first time the law has been used since its enactment."

The first time in 15 years? :oops:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

"His case eventually ended up before the nation’s highest court and resulted in a landmark 1896 ruling that defined the Jim Crow era and legalized racial segregation in America."

^This Law^ strikes me as one of the many laws the opponents to CRT don't want kids to be educated about.

"The application for Plessy’s pardon has been brought under a little-known 2006 Louisiana statute, the Avery C Alexander pardon law, named after the late civil rights leader and state politician. The law mandates that any person convicted under a local law to maintain or enforce racial separation or discrimination is eligible for pardon, with the parole board required to submit the application to the state governor within 14 days unless there are objections. Louisiana’s governor, Democrat John Bel Edwards, will then decide the matter unilaterally.

The New Orleans district attorney’s office believes this is the first time the law has been used since its enactment."

The first time in 15 years? :oops:
It was the Southern DEMOCRATS who enacted the Jim Crow Laws .. Dumbass. The same DEMOCRATS that started the KKK. The same DEMOCRATS who pushed educational segregation.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
It was the Southern DEMOCRATS who enacted the Jim Crow Laws .. Dumbass. The same DEMOCRATS that started the KKK. The same DEMOCRATS who pushed educational segregation.
And since then the Democrats have done a 180 degree change in position...as have the Repuglicans... :rolleyes:

I know you have been informed of this many times already but there's always the hope that one more time and it might actually sink into that tiny troll brain of yours...but somehow I doubt it!

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
And since then the Democrats have done a 180 degree change in position...as have the Repuglicans... :rolleyes:

I know you have been informed of this many times already but there's always the hope that one more time and it might actually sink into that tiny troll brain of yours...but somehow I doubt it!
I would bet heavily on your statement of, “ But somehow I doubt it.“

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

No matter how many time you post your lies .. they're .. STILL LIES.

Democrats pay attention to minorities .. only right before elections and have done absolutely nothing positive for them .. ever.

That's why Democrats .. are rapidly losing the once "guaranteed" minority vote.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
All come on now. Watching cartoons and playing video games provided him with all he needed. He was just enmeshing himself into the action and playing an active role instead of being a video game player.
Which makes him stupid but innocent of the charges.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Which makes him stupid but innocent of the charges.
Being stupid and ignorant does not make one innocent and give them a get out of jail free card. So why don't we wait until the jury renders it's verdict after setting through the trial and hearing all the evidence before declaring him innocent of the charges.

Jury nullification happened in the O.J. Simpson trial and in the trump impeachment so anything is possible.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Being stupid and ignorant does not make one innocent and give them a get out of jail free card. So why don't we wait until the jury renders it's verdict after setting through the trial and hearing all the evidence before declaring him innocent of the charges.

Jury nullification happened in the O.J. Simpson trial and in the trump impeachment so anything is possible.
True enough. (y)(y)(y)

Recent news seems to give a great deal of credence to the theory that O.J.'s son was the real killer...looks like dad was protecting him.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I waited to see the trial and the closing arguments before I gave my opinion. The prosecution did not prove their case imo