• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Is the USA a racist country?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Rittenhouse prosecutor Binger led 'clown show' of firearm fallacies: Dana Loesch

Actually what difference does it make if they do or not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is was a person(s) killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.

Several Rifle Makers currently offer long guns for left handed shooters. Stag Arms even offers a AR style rifle for the left hand shooter. Some Semi Automatic hand held weapons Manufactures also offer a weapon with ambidextrous features that can be used by either a left hand or right hand shooter.

The bottom line is read this article and then do as I have posted before let the Jury render it's verdict. That is why we have Jury Trials in the US then after the jury verdict argue about if the jury was right and wrong. One thing about the trial that was greatly different than a recent one is that the Jury Foreman did not converse with the Defendant prior to the trial and let him decide which witnesses to call.

Tucker Carlson: Media and Big Tech lied about the Kyle Rittenhouse case - here's the truth | Fox News

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Actually what difference does it make if they do or not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is was a person(s) killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.

Several Rifle Makers currently offer long guns for left handed shooters. Stag Arms even offers a AR style rifle for the left hand shooter. Some Semi Automatic hand held weapons Manufactures also offer a weapon with ambidextrous features that can be used by either a left hand or right hand shooter.

The bottom line is read this article and then do as I have posted before let the Jury render it's verdict. That is why we have Jury Trials in the US then after the jury verdict argue about if the jury was right and wrong. One thing about the trial that was greatly different than a recent one is that the Jury Foreman did not converse with the Defendant prior to the trial and let him decide which witnesses to call.

Tucker Carlson: Media and Big Tech lied about the Kyle Rittenhouse case - here's the truth | Fox News
So .. tell us why a left handed shooter wouldn't like a right handed rifle .. Dumbass?

Could it be the hot casings .. ejecting across their nose?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
So .. tell us why a left handed shooter wouldn't like a right handed rifle .. Dumbass?

Could it be the hot casings .. ejecting across their nose?
‘If it ejects out his rectum exactly what does that have to do with the murder trial. Could it be you an a another have nothing constructive to add and are trying to deflect attention away from the murder trial.

I repeat again For you and Molalla.

Actually what difference does it make if they do or not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is, was person(s) killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘If it ejects out his rectum exactly what does that have to do with the murder trial. Could it be you an a another have nothing constructive to add and are trying to deflect attention away from the murder trial.

I repeat again For you and Molalla.

Actually what difference does it make if they do or not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is, was person(s) killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.
So .. you don't know then .. huh .. Dumbass?

The idiot prosecutors .. are nearly as stoopid as you.

If you were sitting in the jury box and a prosecutor pointed a rifle at you .. WITH HIS FINGER ENGAGING THE TRIGGER .. what would you do ..Dumbass?

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

If you were sitting in the jury box and a prosecutor pointed a rifle at you .. WITH HIS FINGER ENGAGING THE TRIGGER .. what would you do ..Dumbass?
‘Charge him with assault by pointing a deadly weapon as soon as I could get to a document issuing official. For witnesses I would list all the people in court when the incident occurred up to an including the Judge.

But I repeat again:

What difference does it make if they make or do not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is/was person(s) were killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
‘Charge him with assault by pointing a deadly weapon as soon as I could get to a document issuing official. For witnesses I would list all the people in court when the incident occurred up to an including the Judge.
PTFS
Post too f'ing stupid

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
PTFS
Post too f'ing stupid
‘No the post is coherent, legible and written at the level of understandability by a High School Graduate. You are just to stupid to be able to read and understand it.

Don‘t think so. Get someone to open a blank page in Microsoft Word. Copy what I posted in post # 308 and use the:

readability and level statistics - in Microsoft Word ...

“See the reading level and readability scores for documents according to the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level and Flesch Reading Ease tests.”

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘I expect such from Lostcreekranch. They always told me be careful of the dogs you run with, you might come away with fleas.
Nope .. your post was stoopid and ignorant .. demonstrating / proving that .. when you actually compose your own post .. instead of your usual plagairism .. TJ at you sound stoopid and ignorant.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘I expect such from Lostcreekranch. They always told me be careful of the dogs you run with, you might come away with fleas.
Nope .. your post was stoopid and ignorant .. demonstrating / proving that .. when you actually compose your own post .. instead of your usual plagiarism .. you sound stoopid and ignorant.

You "run with" Mace so .. you likely have much worse than .. fleas.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Nope .. your post was stoopid and ignorant .. demonstrating / proving that .. when you actually compose your own post .. instead of your usual plagairism .. TJ at you sound stoopid and ignorant.
Really my post in response to a question you asked was stoopid (Stupid is spelled like i spelled it) and ignorant.

https://topnewstalk.com/goto/post?id=66567

gator6x4 said:

But I repeat again:

What difference does it make if they make or do not make left handed guns. The only pertinent fact is/was person(s) were killed by the person on Trial as the Defendant with the firearm being displayed in Court as the murder weapon.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Really my post in response to a question you asked was stoopid (Stupid is spelled like i spelled it) and ignorant.

https://topnewstalk.com/goto/post?id=66567

gator6x4 said:

But I repeat again:

Seems .. you like to quote yourself .. a lot.

Should we add narcissism .. to your long list of character traits?