Is the USA a racist country?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Texas deputy killed, 2 others injured in 'ambush' attack

Thank You Democrat Party for encouraging the "defund" and "cops are bad" movements.
You should be thanking (A) the small but very visible percentage of cops who through the decades have been treating people like second class worthless scum and (B) those who were their enablers. Very unprofessional behaviour. These are the ones who have fostered the resentment that lead to these crimes.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I will not go so far as calling the flight attendant a racist, but I will say he is a non-confrontational pacifist and wrongly employed. The Flight Attendant is the person in charge. When the white male refused to get up, he should have been told get off the airplane. But no the limp wrist pacifist refused. The black Flight Attendant probably explained the rules of flight to the idiot and when she got to the amount of the fine he decided his idiotic actions had punitive actions attached that were going to be very detrimental to his pocketbook.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

In Oklahoma......

"Now children......the black people loved being owned......they enjoyed their whippings and the black women liked being raped by their white owners......all this talk about treating the blacks unfairly is just nonsense......now.....repeat after me.....Goooooo Sooners!"