• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

It Is Hard To Believe That There Are People Who Are Actually That Stupid

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I have stood in graveyards and watched more friends lowered into a grave than you and Molalla have ever had. Those friends who are still alive are comprised of the religious and political spectrum. My group of friends are different than yours. No one in my group of friends is looked down upon or shunned because they are of a different political or religious belief or who they did or did not vote for.

We as a collective group believe each individual has the same Constitutional guaranteed rights as anyone else. We also believe slavery which had masters and subservients was abolished by the 14th Amendment in 1868 and no one, no longer has a right to dictate one‘s political or religious belief to another.
Yet you come on here and post just the opposite of which you claim to live your life.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I guess gaytor writes for pols now.

I wondered, does soros pay you guys just for posting or do you only get paid if the link is clicked?

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I guess gaytor writes for pols now.

I wondered, does soros pay you guys just for posting or do you only get paid if the link is clicked?
They get paid double ... for posting Daily Douche links .. msn.com links pays only 1.75 times.

If YOU click .. on either .. YOU .. get penalized for ignorance...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth