• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

JB, Mace And Gator

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
For the Keyboard Warriors playing the role of Victim because Mace, JB and Gator did not follow the agreed to 17th and 38th Parallels Rules of Engagements by the US in Korea and Vietnam.

For the Keyboard Warriors who do not know about the 17th and 38th agreements on Rules of Engagement it simply means North Korea and North Vietnam could attack below a certain line, but the US could not attack above it.

First JB

JB has not posted since his “Gone Fishing” post.

Since JB has also failed to respond to private messages since this post I feel he has had a catastrophic Health Event and in all probability, he is not still with us.

Second Mace.

Mace fell victim to catastrophic health event(s) in November, 2021. His private message is as follows.

“I went into my regularly scheduled doctor's appointment on the 15th of Nov and mentioned I could‘t breathe worth a crap He sent me next door to get a couple of X-rays, and when he saw them, he sent me to the hospital ASAP. Turns out I had a bunch of fluid in my lung space that was preventing me from breathing. They poked a hole in my left chest from the back and drained out almost 4 liters of fluid...and I could breathe again.

“Unfortunately the X-rays showed I have several "growths" that for lack of a better word are cancer. They did a ton of tests trying to figure out exactly what the growths are so they can narrow down a treatment and I'm finally sitting at home as of this afternoon.”

Then on December 13th, Mace advised this.

“I threw up everything I could. Jut liquid and a dark brown/green color. I didn't eat anything, just drank some water.

Tomorrow I am going back into the hospital and I expect it will be a one way trip.

So long Gator! You've been a good friend.”

Third Gator.

Gator stopped posting because he got tired of the constant Ad Hominem attacks which the poster considered an appropriate rebuttal to what they deemed to be blasphemy and contrary to their personal belief and opposite to that of a Trump provided talking point.

So please, continue on with your Victim Role Playing and criticism and Ad Hominem attacks on JB, Mace and Gator.

quark

Regular
Hmmm....I am sure deep down, all will feel a loss of community. May their passing's be easy on friends and family alike.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Sorry to hear about their health because unlike some, I never wished I'll or death to anyone.

Gator, you felt to insult us while giving some possible grim news, that was unfortunate but not surprising.

drssg

Regular
I'm reminded of when we learned that Crash, from TBN, passed away when his house caught fire. Out of morbid curiosity, I checked out his final posts. Just hours before his death, he had spent his time exchanging insults on Friendly Politics. That struck me as sad, but who knows, maybe he enjoyed it. We all need to dedicate time to something that would be worthy of our last day on earth, because we never know.

Thank you for the update, Gator, and I wish you well.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
For the Keyboard Warriors playing the role of Victim because Mace, JB and Gator did not follow the agreed to 17th and 38th Parallels Rules of Engagements by the US in Korea and Vietnam.

For the Keyboard Warriors who do not know about the 17th and 38th agreements on Rules of Engagement it simply means North Korea and North Vietnam could attack below a certain line, but the US could not attack above it.

First JB

JB has not posted since his “Gone Fishing” post.

Since JB has also failed to respond to private messages since this post I feel he has had a catastrophic Health Event and in all probability, he is not still with us.

Second Mace.

Mace fell victim to catastrophic health event(s) in November, 2021. His private message is as follows.

“I went into my regularly scheduled doctor's appointment on the 15th of Nov and mentioned I could‘t breathe worth a crap He sent me next door to get a couple of X-rays, and when he saw them, he sent me to the hospital ASAP. Turns out I had a bunch of fluid in my lung space that was preventing me from breathing. They poked a hole in my left chest from the back and drained out almost 4 liters of fluid...and I could breathe again.

“Unfortunately the X-rays showed I have several "growths" that for lack of a better word are cancer. They did a ton of tests trying to figure out exactly what the growths are so they can narrow down a treatment and I'm finally sitting at home as of this afternoon.”

Then on December 13th, Mace advised this.

“I threw up everything I could. Jut liquid and a dark brown/green color. I didn't eat anything, just drank some water.

Tomorrow I am going back into the hospital and I expect it will be a one way trip.

So long Gator! You've been a good friend.”

Third Gator.

Gator stopped posting because he got tired of the constant Ad Hominem attacks which the poster considered an appropriate rebuttal to what they deemed to be blasphemy and contrary to their personal belief and opposite to that of a Trump provided talking point.

So please, continue on with your Victim Role Playing and criticism and Ad Hominem attacks on JB, Mace and Gator.
"So please, continue on with your Victim Role Playing and criticism and Ad Hominem attacks on JB, Mace and Gator."

So .. you, JB, Mace NEVER INSULTED ANYONE .. who disagreed with your ideology huh?

Let's just say I'm skeptical .. about this pity party of yours .. You've lied before.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
1) JB is alive and doing well; that dude loves life.
2) I am truly sorry to hear about Mace... he is one of the most honest posters I have ever met on TBN and TNT
3) Gator... can't let these imbeciles get you down; you are without a doubt, one of the most intelligent folks I've had the pleasure of calling a friend.
4) Old Crash... drank himself into oblivion and fell asleep with a cigarette burning; I have saved PM's from him that are very disturbing and pathetic at the same time.
5) Me... I've better things to do
6) Gussy and Schrute ... I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year !!!
7) Mo... my old friend. God bless you and your family; you so much remind me of my Dad. Take care Brother...
See ya'll around!

Molalla1

TNTeenager
2) I am truly sorry to hear about Mace... he is one of the most honest posters I have ever met on TBN and TNT
3) Gator... can't let these imbeciles get you down; you are without a doubt, one of the most intelligent folks I've had the pleasure of calling a friend.
4) Old Crash... drank himself into oblivion and fell asleep with a cigarette burning; I have saved PM's from him that are very disturbing and pathetic at the same time.
6) Gussy and Schrute ... I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year !!!
7) Mo... my old friend. God bless you and your family; you so much remind me of my Dad. Take care Brother...
See ya'll around!
Thank you, Wolf . . . I knew you could clear up some things . . . (how is dad doing?)

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
See ya'll around!
Did you tell JB that Gator had him as deceased? :oops:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
See ya'll around!
GFYS .. creepy stalker!

California

TNTeenager
Mohamad posted it in the front porch portion dementia is a b___ch thread on TBN.

Said that he showed on as of two days ago, and asked him to check in and drop a line letting them know he was still kicking.
Thanks!

I'm not subscribed to Front Porch so I didn't get notice of that.

Hey Mace, check in here too! (Or whoever has Mace's phone/PC).

Let's hope he's ok.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Thanks!

I'm not subscribed to Front Porch so I didn't get notice of that.

Hey Mace, check in here too! (Or whoever has Mace's phone/PC).

Let's hope he's ok.
Muhammad quoted a post of mine on "Front Porch" stating that he had checked in 3 days ago now . . .