• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

JB, Mace And Gator

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Glad to hear they're both ok.

So the op spouted out facts before he knew of those pesky facts he always derided others for.
Why does that not surprise me?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Glad to hear they're both ok.

So the op spouted out facts before he knew of those pesky facts he always derided others for.
Why does that not surprise me?
Gator has visited here since . . . no response to Mohammad's post . . .

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Good news! Much to my elation, today I finally, FINALLY!!!, got to talk face to face with the doctor who is going to handle my case. The doctors have finally decided what type of cancer I actually have; they may have said what it was but unfortunately my memory is like a sieve and I don't remember except it's the same type that I had in 2009 which forced the total removal of my right kidney. They checked me twice yearly for the first 3 years after that and then yearly for 2 and all was clear. Unfortunately it's spread this time and is classified as a grade 4 cancer...the worst rating.

He will commence an "immunololgical" treatment in two days and he's optimistic that he can add 3 - 4 years to my life if all goes well.

Wish me luck!

quark

Regular
Good news! Much to my elation, today I finally, FINALLY!!!, got to talk face to face with the doctor who is going to handle my case. The doctors have finally decided what type of cancer I actually have; they may have said what it was but unfortunately my memory is like a sieve and I don't remember except it's the same type that I had in 2009 which forced the total removal of my right kidney. They checked me twice yearly for the first 3 years after that and then yearly for 2 and all was clear. Unfortunately it's spread this time and is classified as a grade 4 cancer...the worst rating.

He will commence an "immunololgical" treatment in two days and he's optimistic that he can add 3 - 4 years to my life if all goes well.

Wish me luck!
Best of luck, Mace. Prove them wrong and get another decade in.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Hey Mace... I noticed your buddy gu&&y hasn't had the courage, balls, or humanity to wish you well. Shoot... I'm surprised he hasn't offered up his famous "hopes and prayers" BS...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Hey Mace... I noticed your buddy gu&&y hasn't had the courage, balls, or humanity to wish you well. Shoot... I'm surprised he hasn't offered up his famous "hopes and prayers" BS...
"courage, balls, or humanity"

Three things you know nothing about .. Creepy Spineless Stalker.

The below .. applies to you as well.

IMG_2027.jpg

BTW .. GFYS!

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Will mace be cordial if he did? Not a chance

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Best of luck, Mace. Prove them wrong and get another decade in.
I'd certainly like to but it's too soon to
That's ok, he is free to do as he pleases. I don't mind in the least.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Will mace be cordial if he did? Not a chance
He never was .. in the past. You will reap .. what you sew. He can partake in the harvest of his vile posts.

He chimed in .. with his D I P S H I T Hero .. since TNT started.

He posted often .. that "un-vaccinated" citizens should die .. and be denied medical care .. if they didn't.