• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

JB, Mace And Gator

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Yes, a break that he should take . . . he needs to post facts Wolf.
Why??? So you and the village idiots can misinterpret them? Or worse, dismiss them because they don't come from your "trusted" news source? I doubt Gator has intentionally ever misinformed anyone... Ya'll just can't get past your own brain pans...

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Why??? So you and the village idiots can misinterpret them? Or worse, dismiss them because they don't come from your "trusted" news source? I doubt Gator has intentionally ever misinformed anyone... Ya'll just can't get past your own brain pans...
:poop: Wolf . . . not from me.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Wow, your glasses are truly rose colored and partisan as well.

The Truth

In the spirit of Canada tonight, I will listen to some Gordon Lightfoot and maybe take a long sniff of some Canadian whiskey....and hope they vote in a conservative PM next go around.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
You should know me better than that by now... PS, I do agree with your new quote. Good advise for todays world.
I don't think I do know you, I'm only going by your posts. Gator is by far the most leftist partisan member on here and clearly gets paid to post, or would take issue with this potus on some issues.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
I don't think I do know you, I'm only going by your posts. Gator is by far the most leftist partisan member on here and clearly gets paid to post, or would take issue with this potus on some issues.
Maybe he is a far left partisan... That's cool.