Joe Biden

ovrszd

TNTeenager
No one, not even the Liberals here, want to talk about Joe Biden. It's better to leave him sleeping in his basement. It's their only chance.

Shooterdon

Regular
Near Johannesburg MI but in the middle of nowhere
What most people should realize is that if the Democrats had a decent "centralist" candidate, they would win the House, Senate and Presidency this time around. They may still do it but it is still a long way to November.

If you are a Republican, be thankful for Joe. He is the only chance we have to stop liberalism.

ovrszd

TNTeenager
What most people should realize is that if the Democrats had a decent "centralist" candidate, they would win the House, Senate and Presidency this time around. They may still do it but it is still a long way to November.

If you are a Republican, be thankful for Joe. He is the only chance we have to stop liberalism.
There were several better Democratic candidates running for POTUS that dropped out. I believe that's because they didn't think they could beat Trump at that time. Wonder how many of them wish they had stayed a little longer now?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth

The Democrats have a seriously strong chance of doing that even with Biden...and you can thank Cheeto for that.

DickK

Regular
From an overall perspective, I think the democrat party is poorly run. However, their strategy of keeping Biden hidden is a good one. Almost everyday, Trump does or says something really stupid and continues to lower his standings. Why shoot the ducks in the sky when the ones in the pond just float there and act stupid?

ovrszd

TNTeenager
From an overall perspective, I think the democrat party is poorly run. However, their strategy of keeping Biden hidden is a good one. Almost everyday, Trump does or says something really stupid and continues to lower his standings. Why shoot the ducks in the sky when the ones in the pond just float there and act stupid?
And you are opposed to delaying the election. I think you should ask Joe what he thinks.

DickK

Regular
Most smart people are opposed to delaying the election, including most republicans. Trump is even opposed to delaying elections, unless it's his.

Joe Schmo

Regular
I thought delaying the election was a hoax on the libs. Didn't you just say that.

ovrszd

TNTeenager
I thought delaying the election was a hoax on the libs. Didn't you just say that.
You need to learn how to quote someone if your post is directed at them. I have noidea who you are talking to. PM me and I'll teach you.