Joe Biden

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Poor Twiggy...he thinks ^that^ pic of Turdeau is going to insult me in some why but my disdain for Turdeau is at least an order of magnitude greater than Twiggy's disdain for Biden! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For anyone not in the know...his name is properly spelled Trudeau but I like to spell it Turdeau...because he's a :poop:

quark

That pic has so many contradictory dichotomy's present, it's a work of insanity.

The person however is pretty buff and well groomed, so I imagine it is posted in jealously.

Poor Twiggy...he thinks ^that^ pic of Turdeau is going to insult me in some why but my disdain for Turdeau is at least an order of magnitude greater than Twiggy's disdain for Biden! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For anyone not in the know...his name is properly spelled Trudeau but I like to spell it Turdeau...because he's a :poop:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Maybe we should spell Twig...TurTwig.....he's a POS as well.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Only if Quark has ca mels... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Did you know Twig was in the foreign legion and was a general??

This general in the Foreign Legion is transferred to a new fort, and half way through his tour of the place, he spots a mangey old ca mel tied up at the back of the fort. He turns to the corporal: "What in God's name do you use that for?", he asks. The corporal replies "Well, sir, there are a lot of men, and now and then, they become, shall we say, horny...." "Ah, yes, yes, I understand. Fine, move on" About 6 weeks later, the general wakes up feeling so horny, he'd get up on the crack of dawn and calls the corporal. "Bring me to the ca mel" says he. The corporal does, and once at the ca mel, he makes it stand up, and places a stool behind it. With that, the general stands on the stool, takes out Mr Floppy and inserts it into the ca mel. He then proceeds to give it the ride of its life. Having finished, he puts away his equipment, and looks proudly at the corporal. "Well", he says, "is that the way you men do it around here?" "Er...no, sir", replies the corporal, "We normally just use the ca mel to ride to the nearest brothel."

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Well...heck ya......they all lie Schitts......your boy Trumpy lied several times a day.......ya think politicians don't lie.....dumbass.
Yes, I believe they ALL lie especially trump. See if you can get gator to admit that Biden lied about the 2500 troops left In Afghanistan